Gamelive 2017 NHL Playoff Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 206 Comments
  • Views 7,384 Views
Nice win on the road by your Ducks Blitty!

I see it clearly now! The Sens win the Cup by beating the Ducks in Anaheim with a game 7 OT goal scored by .....
ryan-bobby_940-8col.jpg

I forget what happened last time Anaheim played the sens in finals..

:inyourface:

Pengueenos force OT with two late scores with the goalie pulled.

Sweee

:shades:

caps/ducks final.

SEND IT.

I'm curious to see how the winner of St.Louis/Nashville does. Can't tell if Nashville is that good or if Blues are kinda bad and tired. Nashville really could be 7-0 in the playoffs right now. The game Blues won, they were outplayed in.

I hope Caps can do something, but they've been looking pretty outmatched. Gonna need help from Fluery

Caps just need to knock out Malkin and Kessel now. Smooth sailing from there.

So they making a big deal about this Karlsson fella? What's the big deal with defensemen? Lidstorm, whatever. Fok off with that shit, unless they can make creative plays like Coffey or Letang, fok off with that shit.

Karlsson >>> Letang! :yes:

reno sometimes you confuse the fuk out of me. Karlsson is very much Coffey 2.0.

eh, maybe you're right. I haven't paid enough attention.

Fuck these smooth skating pussy ass defenseman, we need scott stevens knocking the shit out of everyone

sweet goal there by Ottawa. ok maybe that Karlsson aint too bad.

and another. I like it when people go for a hit and give up a goal :laugh:

And just like that - boom, if you will - Ott scores 2 to take the lead

Atta wayda go Ott

It's like they teach these people you suck, you can't win with skill, (even though you were the top team in reg season) so just go out and hit everybody.

It worked well for these guys RC! Tell the truth they only had a few skill players so it's was their only recourse to winning!

AR-130709357.jpg
tumblr_n7bot8JJWJ1spx4u4o1_400.jpg