Gamelive 2017 NHL Playoff Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 206 Comments
  • Views 7,214 Views
8iznLdyBT.png

Pens vs Blackhawks in final!!!!

Pens bring home loud stanford's goblet!!!! or whatever it is called

I'm an expert on this pucky stuff

i'm from Pittsburgh and live in Chicago. pretty much all the winners are in those two places

Montreal-Nashville final, Subban is taken out on a stretcher after a Weber hit, Habs win in 6 :guitar:

come to think of it Washington was buried in the 1st game too. this could be 3-0.
So I guess Toronto-St.Louis final

wow Calgary, what a disgraceful performance. Keep forgetting that I can't watch this shit :sparesomecutter:

Even though an American, still proud of what the boys North of us did that year! Especially with Sittler scoring the deciding goal! Pumping myself up for Leafs game tonight watching this vid again! Never gets old for me! :yes:

Too much pressure leads to a goal!

Nice family! I like TJ!
oshie-family.jpg

Just like the announcer stated, crowd got back into it in game 3 after quick goal right after 2-0 Cap lead!

I like hearing the Ramone's in between face-offs! Old school!

Looks like a sure Leaf goal making to 2-2 and now 4-1! Still lots of time but not looking good!

Went to watch some off this with MrsM after 2 man advantage produced nothing! Classic flick!

Came back towards the end and Leaf's almost got it to OT! Down to a best of 3 and can't ask for more than that! Go Leafs!

Go Sens Go. One more win and its off to Round 2.