Gambling boards and drama

• Start date
  • Replies 130 Comments
  • Views 10,261 Views
Don't think anyone gets paid over there! Start getting familiar over there buddy boy! Might be somewhere you will have to go to? :light:

fiver is a legend. he was banned at peeps.

just what the gambling community needs is another raiders forum. his last one had banners from such wonderful books at BetOnSports and RichCoastSports and some others that stiffed too.

I prefer this board the best.

We don't need no stinkin banners

I haven't read peeps in a long time, what happend? He actually pays mods on that site?

He didn't a few months ago when he talked to me about it.

I am not clear what this current drama is about. I need a synopsis.

raiders and journeyman are fighting over who gets to be paid $12 a month to post on a new shit board.

Many also think that Peep is auditioning for a paid poster position at EOG.

It really is useless comedy all around, but it helps the day go by.

It's quite pathetic, but I'm quite sick and unwilling to do my absurdly basic "job" so I'm sitting here reading this crap all day.

It's quite pathetic, but I'm quite sick and unwilling to do my absurdly basic "job" so I'm sitting here reading this crap all day.

raiders and journeyman make me feel better about myself

We have been on a roll over there lately.

I started posting at EOG and the board at OGD went ballistic.

Like Bread says, "it helps to pass the time".

Peep there are people who type things, and their intentions are to truly hurt a stranger.

That makes me sad.

Where did we go wrong as a species?

I enjoyed it the other night when Raiders, JMan, Beantown and McIrsh were all on my case at once there.

I will say one thing for those MF's, they sure can type fast. And there is me, trying to answer all four at once lol.

That was fun.

When you find BeanyJim after you, you've certainly done something right with your life, IMO.

PEEP I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD POST OVER AT EOG.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

YOU WAIT UNTIL SHRINK DIES AND THEN YOU GO OVER THERE BEGGING FOR A JOB. YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

I GRIN WHEN I WIN.

bumping an old thread...

because of the mma capping contest i signed at eog.

met most of you all through peeps.

this eog drama is v. sad; who owns it, what is happening to some mod who like to wear orange, raiders playing conspiracy theorist, yada yada yada; sfaggotr buying eog...fuck yeah posting is serious business

i mean how much is that forum worth? really? after sg&a and maintenance, i highly doubt there is any profit at all after the owner skim, which in all actuality can't be more than 200K. why would anyone want to buy it? if anything it is a tax shelter and that is all.

enlighten me someone please????

Don't talk shit about The EOG!!!! :madd:

PS - Shrink, Mo, EOG, Bet911, you piece of shit, LENNY AT CASCADE, cockfuck, Blondie, blah blah blah.

Catch my drift?