For those that love Pho ...

• Start date
  • Replies 60 Comments
  • Views 2,612 Views
after 2 hours or so of simmering, we took the bag of shit out... she said thats how i like it, so i wont argue... and we are now ready to eat

20141217_140803_zpsrwgls2bi.jpg

That's a lots of Pho, 12 bowls! I could likely get some of the stuff at Giant, which is like a half hour away, can I just order that ish off of amazon or something? When I have the time to make this, I will be revisiting this thread.

Thanks for the shipping offer Ray! I'll let you know how I make out once I figure out when I will be making it. It sounds quite time consuming...

I already have baking plans for this weekend! I'm going to make my own edible glitter for cup cakes! and my own icing too if I can find some parchment paper or a pipe bag.

cami you like to ask questions for the sake of asking questions

lol, no! not quite. If Bacon shits glitter I'm sure he will let you all know.

lol, I wouldn't put it past him to do so.

It would be my photo here and on all fb accounts

take your noodles and desired amount of meat and stick in the microwave for 30-45 secs...fill the bowl up with broth and throw all the shit that you like in there ... add hoison sauce / sirachi for flavor and have at it...

20141217_143827_zpsyvww5upd.jpg

if you want to eat the beef that is in the bottom of the broth, have at it... some people really like it, i eat a little of it...it mixes okay with the other steak... if you dont, just chuck it when you are ready to fridge or freeze the broth

cami this is a 1.5 quart bowl ... i am going to say that you can get at least 15 bowls worth out of the amount we made today... you can freeze what broth you dont eat... it stays for 3-4 months with no problem

Looks good RayRay. You are a good cook pho shizzle.

thanks, i can make it this way too, but today was all her

I think that if he woke up to pee, even Tron would fix a hearty bowl in the middle of a cold winters night... :yes:

take your noodles and desired amount of meat and stick in the microwave for 30-45 secs...fill the bowl up with broth and throw all the shit that you like in there ... add hoison sauce / sirachi for flavor and have at it...

20141217_143827_zpsyvww5upd.jpg

if you want to eat the beef that is in the bottom of the broth, have at it... some people really like it, i eat a little of it...it mixes okay with the other steak... if you dont, just chuck it when you are ready to fridge or freeze the broth

cami this is a 1.5 quart bowl ... i am going to say that you can get at least 15 bowls worth out of the amount we made today... you can freeze what broth you dont eat... it stays for 3-4 months with no problem

holy cows, that would last us forever! It does look delicious!

I'll make this for Danielle this weekend.

Thanks Ray Ray