Football

• Start date
  • Replies 183 Comments
  • Views 7,010 Views
Antonio Brown gets released for, during a break in the game, taking his shirt and pads off, hitting the end zone, and doing jumping jacks.

Sounds about right.

Very stable guey, that one.

ACCC27CA-BA2E-4325-B594-AD95E4AF8E70.jpeg
“Antonio Brown Gets His Life Together”

:clueless: what's wrong with that? If it was during a break

He disrespected the jersey though. Chucked it like a rag. Hard to make a worse impression vis-a-vis your employer.

Next weekend NFL going to be great! Two games Sat, triple header Sun and single game Mon night.

Broncos didn't wait one day to fire another worthless coach. I guess they need every hour to find the next idiot

Who do we like in NFL today, boys

I just lost Patriots -4 second half on a fucking dildo play with 3 seconds left. I’ve never been so tilted in my fucking life holy shit

What a wild last day! SF comes back to win so all set in the NFC.

With the SF win over LAR:
TB is locked into the 2 seed
DAL is locked into the 3 seed
LAR is locked into the 4 seed
ARI is locked into the 5 seed
SF is locked into the 6 seed
PHI is locked into the 7 seed NO is eliminated from playoff contention.

The Colts and this guy sure choked it today! :up
carson-wentz-colts-gameplan.jpg

that guy did nothing but choke his whole career. Inevitable

RC, could have easily been a tie and it wasn't even scripted, right? LOL I dislike Pittsburgh and would have been nice to see Raiders and Chargers.

Personally I like Ben and always liked Pittsburgh. I still remember that open field tackle he made against NE I believe that saved the game and got him to that Super Bowl. Unfortunately they are just not very good anymore.
...feel bad for either of the 3teams that didn't make it, but probably least bad for the Chargers, as they should never been in the game