Football

• Start date
  • Replies 183 Comments
  • Views 7,018 Views
I'm gonna have to root for KC because -3 is too tempting

One unit on Tampa Bay +3.5 -115 in!

How about that play by Green Bay giving up that touchdown at the end of the half? Wow that's bad

How about that play by Green Bay giving up that touchdown at the end of the half? Wow that's bad

ended up being the difference. Big Balls by Tom Brady and Tampa Bay there

ended up being the difference. Big Balls by Tom Brady and Tampa Bay there

tampa bay got the ball with 25 secs left, after an Aaron Rodgers INT.

in 25 secs, Brady did what Aaron Rodgers couldn't do after Brady's last two consecutive INTs in the 2nd half

Rodgers choked

Yeah I dunno. I picked KC-3 awhile back - and I'll stand by it - but I am feeling less and less confident as the game gets closer. I could see that Bucs defense doing work.

Also, I think I want the Bucs. I think I am cheering for the Bucs. We'll see where my gut goes once the game starts but I think I want Brady to win his 7th rather than Mahomes his 2nd. I think I find that more interesting.

I'm not a fan of trading for a star to win the cup. :hey:
I usually dislike and root against these "dynasties" and over hyped superstars. But I always kind of liked the Patriots and Brady.
Maybe it's because I was betting them as underdogs that 1st year :thinking:
Still I'll root for KC as the lesser of two evils. Objectively feel KC should be -7.5

OK 1st week only, I post my locks at the risk of jinxing myself.
Chargers -1
Texans +3
Vikings -3

Chargers got a penalty yesterday for initiating contact with the qb bellow the waist. :what:
so I guess now, no above the waist no bellow the waist, just breathe on him :dunno:

Chargers got a penalty yesterday for initiating contact with the qb bellow the waist. :what:
so I guess now, no above the waist no bellow the waist, just breathe on him :dunno:
It’s been a clown sport for 3 or 4 years already

🤡

To quote Casper ":lolololol"
I was thinking when it happened, the Raiders don't win on plays like that. They still gonna find a way to blow this.

1631594586373.png

I like the Patriots +6.5 tonight.

Over 49 for me,good luck