Following posters against my better judgment

• Start date
  • Replies 35 Comments
  • Views 2,390 Views
About to get burried following guys on Ivy league favs and overs. fuck my life.

You look good to me. Harvard covers, Canisius over, Niagra and Fairfield are covering as of now.

Bread stop handicapping, just browse the board and tail the hot cappers. Then you won't be mad at yourself for picking losers if you do lose, and from what it seems like, you will win much more often.

Gotta love Canisius fouling in the last minute like it's 4 pt game when they're down 13. My kinda team.

48 in the 1H, 88 in the 2H.

rjt that was insane. I wasn't even paying attn to that one after halftime. Nice going. I got lucky to hit get a much worse number than your opener. :cheers:

Herman im terrible with hoops. i have no problem tailing. Fucking Amby burried me though that cocksucer.

Hermanator you're on fire son!

Bread stop handicapping, just browse the board and tail the hot cappers. Then you won't be mad at yourself for picking losers if you do lose, and from what it seems like, you will win much more often.

Either one is 50/50.

To win, do either:

Either get really smart and make models. (too hard)

Or find dumb books that hang dumb numbers. (easy but pain in the ass sometimes)

major 3 minute collapse going on by Niagara. jeez.

This is why I really really don't like basketball.

Niagara up 13 with 5 mins left.

0-2 from field
2-5 from FT

to finish out.

Only win by 2. Don't cover. Fucking basketball. So gay.

bread,

have you lost more than 10k on basketball this year? now that is gay.

Oops i had a type...1-5 from ft 0-2 from field.

fucking idiots. ruined my goddam night.

i already know im gonna take a hit on mma. i was just gonna try to hit some dogs on that shit.

durito we fuckin suck.

funny cause the stuff I "handicap" myself (props mostly) is up quite a bit this year. yet i'm down, mostly because i am an idiot, but also because i somehow run horrendous at what's supposed to be the easiest sport to beat

How did my GLPPODD record get to 0-1?

We never came to a consensus on my picks and Dunder played one of them and it cashed. :clueless:

Me no pro?

Daft that is different. What you are looking at is just the record when I decicde to follow someone. Nothing to do with the GLppotd.

The glppotd on the top of my spreadsheet is when i follow it, what the recored and my units is.

So you tail me...you get a bad number and we get a bad beat loss...unreal.

That was not a bad beat loss. Niagara and Butler under...those were bad beat losses.

But either way..I was on all of them tonight.