Fiveteamer, you still drinkin' girly beer?

• Start date
  • Replies 35 Comments
  • Views 3,398 Views

Hawk

Federales
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Just picked up a case of Bud Light Lime. First for me, I'm late to the show. Gonna find out what the fuss is about.

Will give my critique once I have a good buzz on.

Attachments

• BL-lime.jpg
    BL-lime.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 167
Juror, what does a fed look like?

Federales, I could be that, as I'm part Native Indian. Pretty close to Mexican. :highfive:

those citrus flavored beers are horrible

That shit should be illegal.

I was going to do a video critique, grabbed the cam from the car and batteries needed charging.

That is some sick beer (not the good kind of sick). I drink a lot of fruit juice, but you don't want to be pounding back 8 of these things in one sitting. Good thing there was some Coors Light in the fridge. :highfive:

all shape and sizes but i can smell them a mile away

cheers

:laugh:

Throw on a hat and dark shades and voila, you have a fed. Juror, you're paranoid. :propeller:

Bud Light Lime?!?!

Coors Light?

You guys must be into S&M

Cougar, Coors Light isn't my brand. It had been sitting in the fridge for a couple months. The green stuff was a taste test.

S&M? The thought of a chick digging her high heels into my balls doesn't appeal to me. If a chick asks me to wrap a cord around her tits until they turn purple, I'll be dropping her off at the nearest psych ward.

Kink, yes. Extreme pain, no. :hattip:

bought a 6 pack to try them out awhile back,
drank 2 and threw the rest away.

bought a 6 pack to try them out awhile back,
drank 2 and threw the rest away.

Smart man, think I'll take the rest of this 12 pack outside and water the weeds. Should poison them. :grin:

Two was also my limit, Mike.

I'm new to beer drinking but Coors Light is without a doubt the worst beer I've tasted yet. And that includes all those bizarre Eastern European beers I've tried.

I think there is a picture of me on facebook drinking a GIANT can of this shit.

I have had a bottle of "O'Sullivans B-52" in my fridge for a while now, someone brought it and left it in there. It scares me. Do you just drink that shit straight? It looks like chocolate milk.

I'm new to beer drinking but Coors Light is without a doubt the worst beer I've tasted yet. And that includes all those bizarre Eastern European beers I've tried.

I think there is a picture of me on facebook drinking a GIANT can of this shit.

If I was only allowed to drink 1 beer for the rest of my life, it would be CL. I have drank maybe 4500 of those so far in my lifetime. Nectar of the gods.