Fishhead Quote of the Day!

• Start date
  • Replies 33 Comments
  • Views 2,646 Views
Since
Mar 19, 2010
Score
Tokens
Going to add a new one each time I find a jem. If you ever need a laugh, just open this thread.

"Been betting for 30 years........

49 now and semi-retired by means of my gambling wins over those years...........

To answer your last question, millionaire now but still betting.

In closing, will be betting till the die I die...........rather I have 19 cents to my name or 50 million+...........

Now having stated that, to the point in my gambling career(much like Lem Banker is), where NOT LOSING is as important as WINNING(not quite though, as I still need to win)."

legend in his own mind.

Even funnier when you consider that he's getting paid for those gems.

Every paid poster is a millionaire these days. First raiders is hitting Pinny limits, now Fishhead is the new Lem Banker. LOL.

it speaks volumes of your self worth by bragging on interweb forums about your own success.

My favorite Fishisms are when he tells everyone about a line movement AFTER it has happened.

He never posts them before....

I wonder why?

And Bread---please tell me you are joking about him getting paid. Please. Please. Did I say please? I can't imagine anyone would pay him for the "My brother is the second ranked farmer in Iowa" threads.

Last edited:
Good to see you Martin! How are you doing?

Word on the street...NICKAY was let go and replaced by Fishead.

I'd like to vote mmike>gatormike now. thnx

I'd like to vote mmike>gatormike now. thnx

No doubt about it? Wondering if GMike meeting Bread as the welcome mat to GL had anything to do with him not being around? :dunno:

No doubt about it? Wondering if GMike meeting Bread as the welcome mat to GL had anything to do with him not being around? :dunno:

lol youre such a dick. xoxo

Hi Marty Blank. Marty my intel is solid.

Let me know the people who take Fishhead serious, so I can put them on ignore.

I love this thread btw. We need to keep this one going. SBR guys keep an eye out.

Good to see you MrM and Bread....Hope everyone is doing well.

There are many guys who love them some Fishead....he is become quite the legend in his own mind.

Fish as a mod would be very very scary.