Fishbrains gets a College education for the price of a Ruben Sandwitch.

• Start date
  • Replies 12 Comments
  • Views 1,155 Views

Peep

Since
Mar 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
And he saved four to six years too. I am even more suprised that ANYONE could teach fishbrain ANYTHING about gambling.

But, in his own words:

Met wiseguy poster BAUS at Det/Tor game today

Very educational......the brief meeting will enhance my bottomline this year and in the coming years.

Anyone that has met BAUS would tell you the samething.

It's funny, some people pay thousands upon thousands of dollars for a college education that takes 4-6 years to complete..............when for the cost of a beer and reuben sandwich, the financial rewards are 3x better financially having a 4 hour conversation with a wiseguy such as SBR poster BAUS.

http://forum.sbrforum.com/sportsboo...t-wiseguy-poster-baus-det-tor-game-today.html

Yes, I couldn't help but reply when I saw that. I can only take so much ignorant blue-collar self-righteousness before popping a vein.

When I met jjgold I got a Ph.D for the price of 2 donuts and 3 beers.

Yes, I couldn't help but reply when I saw that. I can only take so much ignorant blue-collar self-righteousness before popping a vein.

What kind of vein?

You should stay out of that thread Matty.

Good to see Pavy fighting the good fight over there. It's a real shame that he allowed Shanty's daily CRUSHINGS to chase him away. He is missed.

I wonder how long Warren Buffett spent talking with BAUS.

I wonder if Baus took the Fishman down to that place on Route 19 where the little black guy kissed Baus on the neck for 1.5 seconds. He then asked us in a thread over there if we thought that was strange. No, just your typical good-bye at a bar from a complete stranger. :lmao:

Good to see Pavy fighting the good fight over there. It's a real shame that he allowed Shanty's daily CRUSHINGS to chase him away. He is missed.

but you gotta admit, shanty's crushings are kinda lethal