FIFA

• Start date
  • Replies 59 Comments
  • Views 3,239 Views
of course he did anyone who votes against him gets beat up and mugged

He bought the votes. Another slap to the face of US Justice System.

Guy on the radio kept talking about the story - and he kept making reference to Michel Plantini.

That is not a typo. That's what he kept saying. Plantini.

:fok:

I know who Michel Platini is. I don't give a crap about soccer and I know.

Some dude works for a sports radio station - as an on-air personality - and doesn't know Platini?

He was a major star of at least one World Cup. I would not be surprised to learn he was the MVP. One of the biggest names of the game and now President of UEFA.

So that's one thing.

The other thing is, there is no "n" there so why are you saying Plantini? Even if the guy was some complete nobody from nowhere, why are you putting in a letter that's not there?

People are retarded.

:handshake:

So throughout the day today I saw more Arsenal jerseys, being worn out and about, than any other sports team in the 5 years I've lived here.

More than when the Rangers, Giants, or Yankees were in Playoffs.

Crazy.

Sepp Blatter resigned.

LOL

Got heeeeeeem

He wants to do the right thing, though. So he'll hold an election for his successor before he steps down. Lol this guy.

World Cup coming to America is 2022.

Sorry, Qatar!!!!!! :chickendance:

World Cup coming to America is 2022.

Sorry, Qatar!!!!!! :chickendance:

It's good he's seen the light and is making a 180

What a great dude

There are about 10 points I would like to make and they are all expressed better than I would - here - (this is from Sunday, prior to Blatter's resignation):

Former FIFA VP Jack Warner says he has documents, cheques linked to Blatter

Dude seems like a total clowncar - Warner, that is - but what the hell - here's a bit more from the article:

He said he has compiled reams of documents and is delivering them to his attorneys, for them to disseminate as they see. (sic)

"Not even death will stop the avalanche that is coming," Warner said as his supporters cheered in celebration. "The die is cast. There can be no turning back. Let the chips fall where they fall."

:lol: This whole sports deal has become too big a thing. Everyone needs to go back to playing with sticks in the mud.

As a person whose interest in sports is driven many times more by listening to people discuss them than watching them ---> this scandal is moving soccer up my list of favorite sports quickly.