FIFA World Cup 2014 First Match June 12, 2014

• Start date
  • Replies 846 Comments
  • Views 31,744 Views
I'm here. I've been watching the whole extra time.

I am not as enthusiastic about Costa Rica as I thought. My sense of justice is setting in. Based on what I have seen I feel like the Dutch deserve it (a lot) more.

all 3 kicks went to same spot wtf

I'm beginning to think Argentina may take this whole thing now.

costa rica was so close. they were really impressive this year. I think the germans probably have the best shot with silva and neymar missing tuesdays game, in my lifetime it seems like Germany are always in the semifinals or finals. I am just glad we get to see either robben or messi in the finals, two most exciting players to watch in the world cup

Ballsy move by van Gaal (Dutch manager) going for the keeper switch. If CR had won, he would've been blasted by every media outlet in the world. Now he looks like a genius.

Google "Maradona angry at officials in Brazil-Colombia game". Can't post the link from my phone. He is 100% agreeing with me.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/socce...icials-in-brazil-colombia-game-171038640.html

Hes at it again.

Former Argentina star Diego Maradona criticized FIFA yet again for its stance on referees following the quarterfinal match between Brazil and Colombia, which saw the latter team eliminated 2-1.

The foul-ridden game inspired Maradona's rant on his TV show, De Zurda." The Argentine legend linked referee Velasco Carballo, who called a very poor game, with an alleged plan from FIFA to help the host nation advance to the semifinals. According to this conspiracy theory, FIFA wants Brazil to win their sixth championship at all costs.

[Video: Brazil impressive win over Colombia]

I think they made a great choice with the referee, especially in those crucial moments when Colombia had the better chance in winning the game, the former World Cup champion said.

Maradona also accused David Luiz of systematically trying to injure James Rodriguez by fouling him six times and the ref never once pulled out a card.

This is the worst ref I have seen in the last 10 years, he declared before saying that both Hulk and Brazilian goalkeeper Julio Cesar should have received red cards during the match.

[Related: Bittersweet World Cup exit for James Rodriguez]

Continuing with this sentiment, the Argentine believed that Brazil did not deserve its semifinal berth and criticized FIFA exclusively and their dictator, Sepp Blatter for the supposed plan to let pass their buddies to the semis.

The agreement is going to be done on the pitch as long as everything goes to plan on the pitch, then everything becomes much clearer for the dictator to say see, we let Brazil move on, he declared.

Maradona admitted that he might be wrong but then said that FIFAs admiration towards the referee was bull and the organization should have given respect to the Colombian players and their fans.

[Related: Falcao tweets criticism towards referee]

When I saw FIFA congratulating the referee because he had such a great game I asked myself, What the f---? What game were they watching? They probably mistook this game for a baseball game or a bullfight because they didnt watch this [Brazil-Colombia] game, the Argentine said, trying hard to contain himself.

Discussing Rodriguez's yellow card, Maradona was surprised by the referees decision.

Clearly an admirer of the young Colombian playmaker, Maradona said that Rodriguez displayed a great personality, showed he was strong and despite the fact that Brazil continuously fouled him without ramifications, he never backed down and kept working hard.

In spite of everything, Maradona would like to see Brazil beat Germany, which punched its ticket with a 1-0 victory against France, next Tuesday. It might be a tall order. Brazil will meet the Germans without the services of suspended captain Thiago Silva and injured talisman Neymar.

[Gallery: Neymars World Cup exit in headlines]

Maradona was not easy on his own nations team either (a reoccurring theme). Ahead of the Argentina and Belgium quarterfinal clash, Maradona called the match make or break for Argentina, which needs to improve technically if they want to advance to the next round.

IMO, not a conspiracy, just a ref getting influenced by the home crowd and doing a shitty job because of it.

Sorry for missing 2 games

btw heres my semi-final Odds!

Germany VS Brazil

There is no doubt that Germany have better players than Brazil. Everything being equal, it would be hard to bet against Lw’s side coming out

on top. Their midfield should be able to handle the physicality of Brazil, while having more ability on the ball, and Germany also have far more

talent going forward.
Without Neymar, the more defensively sound Oscar is likely to be brought back into the middle. Willian may well be the man to replace Neymar,

and, as he has shown with Chelsea this season, he is dedicated in tracking back and well equipped to play in a counter-attacking side. Willian

and Hulk also have the pace to catch out a Germany backline that, while much better against France, is still vulnerable to players running in

behind.

Prediction: 2-1 Germany to win

Betting Statistics

Asian Handicap Odds And Picks

Full Time

Brazil: -0.25 | 2.29
Germany: +0.25 | 1.75

Half Time

Brazil: 0.00 | 1.89
Germany: 0.00 | 2.03

1x2 Odds and Picks

Full Time

Brazil: 2.70
Draw: 2.97
Germany: 2.92

Half Time

Brazil: 3.65
Draw: 1.83
Germany: 3.90

Team to Advance (Asian Handicap)

Brazil: 0.00 | 1.93
Germany: 0.00 | 1.99

Netherlands VS Argentina

Holland's ace midfeilder still wont play for the semi-final match. A possible replacement, Leroy Fer, is recovering from a hamstring injury and it is

not clear if he will be fit for Wednesday’s semifinal at the Itaquerao Stadium.
Argentina will be without Real Madrid winger Angel Di Maria, who limped off in the first half of his country’s quarterfinal win over Belgium with a

right thigh injury, but striker Sergio Aguero has been declared fit after recovering from a similar problem.
This is gonna be a fantastic game to watch!

My score is 1-1 with holland to win at the penalties.

Betting Statistics

Asian Handicap Odds and Picks

Full Time

Netherlands: 0.00 | 1.71
Argentina: 0.00 | 2.29

Half Time

Netherlands: 0.00 | 1.77
Argentina: 0.00 | 2.17

1x2 Odds and picks

Full Time

Netherlands: 3.20
Draw: 3.05
Argentina: 2.39

Half Time

Netherlands: 4.10
Draw: 1.84
Argentina: 3.40

Team to Advance (Asian Handicap)

Argentina: 0.00 | 1.71
Netherlands: 0.00 | 2.26

Visit SBOBet Football Betting to get the most updated Odds.

DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES

VAMOS CARIOCAS

I want to see bloodshed, time to take off the skirts and play some REAL FUTBOL Naymar is just an overrated fancy pants premadonna and couldn't take it

pre-Madonna prima donna

KateHayes.jpg

:handshake:

now THAT is a fucking set piece faggots

Weeeeeeeee

Drinking with Cougar Bait, because no one else here would.