FIFA World Cup 2014 First Match June 12, 2014

• Start date
  • Replies 846 Comments
  • Views 32,071 Views
I have a bet on Costa Rica winning in penalties. Playing the Cinderella angle.

I liked how Neymar didn't get booked for charging at (and blocking) the free kick. That had to be the worst refereed match of the cup so far.

DiMaria is out with an injury in the 33`

Very entertaining match so far.

I liked how Neymar didn't get booked for charging at (and blocking) the free kick. That had to be the worst refereed match of the cup so far.
it's all about ratings and marketing at this point. FIFA is corrupt. They want Brazil-Germany and Argentina-Netherlands and they will get it one way or the other. Little guy has no chance.

boy Saulty, I havent heard so much negativity from you since.. well.. :dunno:

boy Saulty, I havent heard so much negativity from you since.. well.. :dunno:

Being against corruption is not negativity. Are you a FIFA supporter and more importantly are you against corruption?

I don't know about all that. I didn't see anything awful in the Brazil game and Holland does not need ref help to beat CR.

However, when did the World Cup become the FIFA world cup? fuck that shit. I'm sure like most organizations they're self serving and useless.

Holland needed help to beat Mexico

Buh Bye, Belgium!

:guitar:

I had to sweat the Messi breakaway at the 4 minute mark of stoppage time to cash my "Messi scores - NO -160"

A breakaway with a minute left in the match almost buried me, boys.

FWIW, I was doing horribly early in the tournament betting before games started.

I made quite the comeback betting "in play" and props.

Fifa props been berry berry good to me.

:betplom:

I don't know about all that. I didn't see anything awful in the Brazil game and Holland does not need ref help to beat CR.

However, when did the World Cup become the FIFA world cup? fuck that shit. I'm sure like most organizations they're self serving and useless.

Google "Maradona angry at officials in Brazil-Colombia game". Can't post the link from my phone. He is 100% agreeing with me.

I don't have hD and my vision may not be the best, but the Dutch players look luck fuzzy transparent balls of orange to me when not zoomed in. :dunno:

Currently forecasting/planning my dinner to coincide with penalties.

Let's do this!

I predict Holland wears them down before that. Seems that a lot of "barking dogs" go down in that extra 30min

Robben can be the next commander of the USS Enterprise in Star Trek.

finally some tico movement

Yes. He seems to be an excellent actor. Imagine if the NBA flopping fines were instituted here, he would be quite the contributor.