FIFA World Cup 2014 First Match June 12, 2014

• Start date
  • Replies 846 Comments
  • Views 31,827 Views
[VINE]MjUM6JmtMJJ[/VINE]

Atrocious but I still thought brazil was the better team and I am still hoping they win it, need to see some better games than these types of games. The pitch looked good and everything ran pretty good which is huge. Wait until you start watching the games this weekend from the rainforest and 92 degree and humid temperature on atrocious pitches, Italy/ England is going to be awful, of course if this was doha someone would die.

Fifa could institute a replay rule or really get serious about flopping but FIFA is one of the most corrupt organizations in sports. The sport is just too massive, to really change and fifa's corruption and poor management there isnt much room fror change. I will say this brazil has some of the sexiest women in the stands in world,even the wags are out in full force. tennis and soccer have the most fashionable and good looking ladies. pro bowling has the worst looking fans

brazil-world-cup-2010-sexy-fans.jpg

Brazil+Fan+-0-02.jpg

this was uncalled for lol, really hoping england can make it out of their group

625-What_the_guys_can_expect_for_the_world_cup.jpg

greg with excellent use of technology :clap:

GregM

:bowdown:

Just give each manager two challenges per match; it would add, at most, 10 min to the total time (still resulting in a shorter total game time than most other sports), and it would drastically reduce the number of divers out there, because most of the time, they'd be caught. If the player just went down a bit too easily, yellow card. If there was literally no contact, straight red.

People always talk about the diving in soccer (and I agree it is a massive problem), but there are also a lot of penalties that should be given but aren't because the ref isn't sure whether or not it was a dive, and doesn't want to reward cheating.

Hell, they could even increase revenue for the leagues by showing TV ads while the ref is looking at the replay. Everybody wins!

Good idea. I think after the 2 challenges things would get extra floppy..

The Korean and Argentinian girls look like a good time.

These numbers on spain -.5 and chile -1 look too good, going to fade mexico every chance I get but they do have a great youth program. cameroon with song and eto is worth a punt at +.5. P

People always wonder why so many women in national geographic from africa are topless, women being topless was a part of indigenous spiritual life in africa. Bras and all the chemicals in them were thought unhealthy for breasts and the sun was a healing effect on breasts , even with all of Africas problems economically and with poverty and diseases , traditionally african women have much lower rates of breast cancer than women in the developed world. breast cancer in men is epidemic, I just saw that irishlick video, that guy is at risk

“As long as men are allowed to be topless in public, women should have the same constitutional right. Or else, men should have to wear something to hide their chests” says Rael, founder of GoTopless.org and spiritual leader of the Raelian Movement (rael.org)

timthumb.php

"The green colored states are those where top freedom is in effect.
The orange colored ones have ambiguous state laws on the matter.
The red colored ones are the ones where the mere showing of the female breast in public is illegal according to state law.

Though the majority of states are top free, some cities in those states have passed (unconstitutional) ordinances that annul the state’s top free statute."

I am not surprised to see virginia and maryland as brown states but Florida and Nevada??

This kid knows the deal. sunshine

images

Got Cameroon +0.25 @2.03 @SBO.

common one time.

:boxcleanersdaddy:

Solid gregory.

Random topless hipster girls are always walking around NYC.

That constitution is AOK. :usa:

Good idea. I think after the 2 challenges things would get extra floppy..
Maybe, but the refs could still book people for diving (as they are able to under the current rules) after the challenges had been used.

The refs book players for diving. 95% of the refs call correct plays for diving and yellow card players. It's the 5% that is the problem. All sports have floppers. They have receivers in the NFL who flop to get PI calls, NBA to get fouls called on charges, NHL to get power plays. You just have selective memory.

yeah, I don't think there was much wrong with that call. Guy can flop all day, if the ref makes the right non call he's just taking himself out of the play. But in that situation, don't pull on the guys shoulder.

Why isn't Kaka playing?

Common, Blittster.

We know it's cool to be ignorant about sports we don't understand but...

What's really wrong, in my opinion, is the severely of the penalty kick.

Is there a penalty in any other game that has such an effect in terms of game outcome? It's basically awarding a point in the lowest scoring game on earth, making the difference between calling a borderline penalty and not calling it HUGE.

Move the penalty kick back far enough to make the chance of success about 33%, I say.

Mr.X, I think you meant HUGH but, yeah, you are absolutely right.

:greencheck:

*current conversion rate is 80%-90% I believe

Common, Blittster.

We know it's cool to be ignorant about sports we don't understand but...

Its not like he's asking about Maradona. Who can keep track of all these Brazilian sensations? Wasnt there a Ronaldo?

Now THAT was a bad call. Replay for offsides calls?

I guess you really couldn't do that. Players are going to stop when they see the flag.