• Replies 25 Comments
  • Views 1,526 Views

pico

Not Broke
Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
do you feel weird when you sent facebook friend request and she accepts in 3 seconds.

I have never sent a Facebook friend request...

Odd as that may be.

just means she's a FB friend whore
it caresses her ego the more friends she has

The creepy ones who send a request when you have no idea who they are.

I get them but mostly from HS folks I barely remember...
FB friends ... where friends arent really friends
I've sucked into the FB bowels of pawnism

FB pros: do some investigating before meeting up with an online chick
in my studies I've found 87% of chicks pics on dating sites are a scam
classic bait and switch technique these whores are pulling

FB pros: do some investigating before meeting up with an online chick
in my studies I've found 87% of chicks pics on dating sites are a scam
classic bait and switch technique these whores are pulling

Really? Not trying to be argumentative but I've been doing quite a bit of online dating in the last 4-5 months - and also at a few other random times over the last 10 years - and my experience has been that 100% of the girls' profile pics have been honest and accurate.

From what I can gather men are much worse for posting 15 year-old pics and whatnot.

Muddy, I've gone on roughly 70 internet dates in the past year and have found that 34% of those have some type of fraudulent or misleading pic in their profile.

34% eh? Odd. Between the three of us, those are some significant discrepancies in our research.

Now I have had girls with pics that clearly caught them at their very very best - and when they were just sitting there, they were not so cute. But they were still legitimate recent pics. I have had girls who only had head shots and a basic description like "athletic body" - but when I met them they were more in the category of "tubby."

That makes me roll my eyes but I know a lot of women (and men) tend to hike themselves up a notch on those category descriptions.

The one thing I have had is a few girls lie about their location. Like they say they are in Toronto but it turns out they are 200 miles north (or whatever). That was some seriously pointless shit. I had that happen a couple times - but not recently.

Did you drive the 200?

I have had girls put location, NYC, when they were like 30 miles away in jersey or upstate. Whenever they put down 'average' for body type, you should worry.

Average is a big grey area. I don't like that term. I don't like it one bit.

What age group of ladies are you guys talking about? Perhaps age is a factor in the discrepancy in your different experiences ?

Did you drive the 200?

Negative. There are two reasons.

One: I use a within-half-an-hour guideline. I'd like to find someone that I can get together with on weeknights sometimes without it being a big honking excursion. I'd like to find someone who is not a long distance call. I know there is Skype and whatever but I'm not desperate. Within-half-an-hour works for me :greencheck:.

Two: if she is lying about that, who knows what else she is lying about? It's just a bad foundation.

What age group of ladies are you guys talking about? Perhaps age is a factor in the discrepancy in your different experiences ?

That could very well be - although you'd think it would be women my age who have more to hide and would be more likely to fudge.

But I guess not. These research numbers don't lie.

My range is basically 40's.

Muddy, I was with a girl 10 years younger than us, recently. That supple firm body feels good at our age. I highly recommend it.

ages 24-47
the younger girls seem more decieving than the older ones in my experience
could be my location also... not alot of prime cuts to choose from

1 girl I think I posted her pic in cali's match tread for instance was the worst by far
pics on the site were attractive, then she texted me a pic after we talked for a little while and were planning on meeting..... and its was night and day difference.
all communication was terminated immediately after that text

:up:

collage.png