EPL 2012

Are you renting or did your parents get a second mortgage?

Both, well sort of. It was a first for them and I am paying the whole thing, but it is all in their name.

those fuks charged me $800 for a tetanus shot

could have had it for $2 here

health care is the most fucked up thing about the usa

those fuks charged me $800 for a tetanus shot

could have had it for $2 here

i grind my teeth had a tooth filled right before i left for $400(no insurance). i paid but recently find out i coulda gotten it done for $60 here.

also when i had insurance/real job had a 2k deductible next thing i knew i had bills for 15k+. told them to fuck off they fear mongered me into everything anyway

Both, well sort of. It was a first for them and I am paying the whole thing, but it is all in their name.

Cool. It's always nice to have parents that are willing to help.

i grind my teeth had a tooth filled right before i left for $400(no insurance). i paid but recently find out i coulda gotten it done for $60 here.

also when i had insurance/real job had a 2k deductible next thing i knew i had bills for 15k+. told them to fuck off they fear mongered me into everything anyway

When I was in college I had a friend who needed some teeth work. He went to the dentist at school and he told him he needed 5K to fix his teeth. He instead flew to Greece for $750 and fixed his teeth with $500 and lost one week of classes.

When I was in college I had a friend who needed some teeth work. He went to the dentist at school and he told him he needed 5K to fix his teeth. He instead flew to Greece for $750 and fixed his teeth with $500 and lost one week of classes.

ya man i guess dental tourism is a pretty big thing here.

choo get a night guard.

they made me one in medellin for like $80. probably is $500 in usa. i lost it and didn't get a new one though.

i will not go to the dentist in this country ever.

are we sure 'subconscious' is a real thing?

i do it when i sleep.

pavy is so high right now

who knows man, i get flashbacks

saulty who is your supplier?

they made me one in medellin for like $80. probably is $500 in usa. i lost it and didn't get a new one though.

cost me $495

at least he went to bed high

mrs durito and emily went to bed (in my brand new king bed) at 8:45.

i actually voted for this option as now i can drink without her finding out. at least till tomorrow since i am never smart enough to clean everything up.

you go from once in the comunas to denver city middle class, it's a bit surreal

i was never in the comunas, but yea this is surreal.

especially the part about my mortgage payment being less than renting an apartment in colombia

$400 seems very high for a filling,no wonder dentists drive nice cars.