EPL 2012

Fuk you "24 hour" books who are closed at 530 am

Missed out on Wigan +1 -120 because some douche is on his smoke break or doing paper work that could have been done at 3 am

Go Chelsea

Die wigan

$400 seems very high for a filling,no wonder dentists drive nice cars.

since wasnt a cavity literally took 20 min too. the dentist sold my dad a fishing boat a few years ago literally a 12ft piece of metal he upgraded to a yacht.

his wife so hot too. my age. hes 45.

chelsea hugh win here... not much i like in man c. game... 5d around .85c better price on them than pinny...ill wait and build a nice epl roll before blowing it all on a few plays though :lol:

chelsea hugh win here... not much i like in man c. game... 5d around .85c better price on them than pinny...ill wait and build a nice epl roll before blowing it all on a few plays though :lol:

to be fair those 85c arent worth much that high

yeah, was just an observation... looking at south +2.5 now... :thinking:

ha missed pk

Bring on Mathieu Le Tissier!

since wasnt a cavity literally took 20 min too. the dentist sold my dad a fishing boat a few years ago literally a 12ft piece of metal he upgraded to a yacht.

his wife so hot too. my age. hes 45.

Trophy wife too.

I just paid $100 for basically the same thing Thursday, no insurance.

Besides the cost, what's the difference between the mouthpiece from the dentist and one from a sporting goods store? I just used one of those in the past.

FW I think the mouthpiece is the retainer you have to wear every night after you straighten your teeth so they will remain straight. They have to make a cast of your teeth to make it. It's not the same as the one football players wear to not bite their tongue.

I thought Super Mario was a starter on ManC?

missed PK was bad

over 1.5 +130 1h loser

on over 2h too

could have done without the late half goal,myself... U 2.5 2nd half here... gl boyz

FW I think the mouthpiece is the retainer you have to wear every night after you straighten your teeth so they will remain straight. They have to make a cast of your teeth to make it. It's not the same as the one football players wear to not bite their tongue.

Ok

wow, went out to sweep the pool and 3 scores... 2nd half un buried... (nice one tomato :clap: ) +2.5 will make us some profit off this bitch though..ugh maybe :lmao:

fulham +1.5 and +1.5/+2

Everton PK and West Brom +1