EPL 2012

welcome, pavy. i have gradually lost a house over the past month. not sure if thats why im turning into an alcoholic or if im just bored.

it's boredom choo

steal the teacher from chef

make it a project

welcome, pavy. i have gradually lost a house over the past month. not sure if thats why im turning into an alcoholic or if im just bored.
it doesn't matter if you lost a house..just make sure you don't lose the whole town!

it's boredom choo

steal the teacher from chef

make it a project

feel like im hitting on a bartender. dont really enjoy the proactive approach well see

it doesn't matter if you lost a house..just make sure you don't lose the whole town!

pavy i dont own a town tho they gonna foreclose on my culdesac soon.

Choo, Durito always has room in his basement for a fellow gringo returning home, pal.

i will get you a tv choo.

i would feel better about myself if i'd lost a house instead of buying one like i did.

i will get you a tv choo.

i would feel better about myself if i'd lost a house instead of buying one like i did.

i wont come near your house dont worry everything i touch turns to aids

kerber was -800 15 minutes ago. now a dog

thats all you need for financing is a story?

my mom co-signed. with her credit score they didnt even ask for proof of income or anything.

could have left with anything i wanted.

leased a civic. $225 a month. 3 years. good deal.

If he can get a mortgage without a verified job getting a car lease should be a piece of cake.

nice. i wanna do one of those credit score things wonder which weighs more my lack of payment to a pos hospital or my consistent payment of 5-10k cc bills.

If he can get a mortgage without a verified job getting a car lease should be a piece of cake.

pavy, they laughed at giving me a mortgage.

nice. i wanna do one of those credit score things wonder which weighs more my lack of payment to a pos hospital or my consistent payment of 5-10k cc bills.

those fuks charged me $800 for a tetanus shot

could have had it for $2 here