Eagles-Saints Tonight - GL Members Pick a Side

Which side you on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wally you didn't vote in the poll. The poll makes it official.

Going with Eagles

Brock is on Saints

For the record, the only real play I like tonight is the OVER 52. I think the Saints win and cover but I'm not betting that. I also think there will be a score in the final 2-minutes before the half but I can't bet PROPS and wouldn't if I could.

Prolly some heavy chalk on that prop. Not exactly a bold prediction.

:please:

MrM is trying to middle us - it's a tarp!

Andy Reid is a retard. Why do you fucking throw the ball from the 2 yard line? All teams try to pound the ball on the ground but Andy Reid is a genius.

Eagles 2 fumbles, 1 lost and counting.

not looking good boyz

I don't play props but if you play YES to a score in the final 2-minutes does the drive have to start inside the 2-minute mark or do you just have to actually score inside the 2-minute mark?

The score must be inside the 2 minute mark. Doesn't matter when the drive starts.

Wait, are you fucking with me?

Bad-Santa-Thornton.jpg

Nah Muddy I was serious. I thought that just the score counted not the drive starting but wasn't 100% sure since I don't do props.

SO I NAILED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wally used to be a professional handicapper-blogger.

Great pic and movie! I have attitude like him right now!

I still kinda disappointed but not surprised by first half!

Ladbrokes offered Eagles +17.5 in play at the half.

We took it for one unit.

Haha - nice red zone turnover by the Iggles. AGAIN. Good position for the under anyway. Hopefully Brees doesn't get stupidly pass-happy at this point.

Just run the clock you fok.

Last play of the game prime example of futile play of this Philly team all season long! :surrender:

Wally used to be a professional handicapper-blogger.

Due to creative unchained metaphors and other artistic anomalies his career was cut short. Geniuses are misunderstood.

Does anyone go on twitter? Check out these comments last night!

The Philadelphia Eagles early 21-3 deficit to the New Orleans Saints didn't sit well with Michael Vick's brother, Marcus. The younger Vick went on a classic Twitter rant defending his brother during the first half of Monday Night Football, riffing on everything from the Eagles offensive line to the team's front office to politics.

Please trade my brother. We requesting out of Philly!!!! Please please please......

"This not even an NFL type of O-line. What happen to the hogs the Eagles had last year and year before? Call Winston Justice back n Jamal J"

"Finally a long run. Damn!! That's the best hole the line opened up all year..... Wtf"

"bad decision!!!! Mistake after mistake after mistake!! @MVFive changing the channel"

Look at the holes in that Defense. Damn I can rush for a buck behind that line lmao......

"Only reason I said trade was bc I hear all that Nick Foles talk. Honestly who is he? What was his college record at Arizona? #letmeknow"

What happen from 2010 till now. How u sign better players but record get worst? #helpmeunderstand

"Who want to take shots to the head over and over when all the other qbs don't. Look at Eli Manning he only been knockdown a few times."

"Get Mitt Romney off my TV. He the last person I want to hear talk right now"

I think Michael needs to put a muzzle on Marcus! Sorry, but I had to say it! Should be an entertaining circus in Philly for awhile after last night's debacle!