• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrMonkey

World's #1 Troll
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
Of course this being a must see game for me but would like to see the full contingent online today make a call on which side covers? Will do this: See lines average say now at Saints -2.5 -115 or Eagles +3 -115! So take a side!

Can't bet against Philly being the homo fan I am, but I see the Saints covering the -2.5! So the Saints have a horrendous defense by the numbers but the Eagle offense has been inconsistent for the most part! And the Eagle defense with all the who's-who name players have been equally inconsistent!

Some strange talk out of Eagle players this week has me believing they don't get it done! Don't see Vick getting any better then hit or miss and the guy can't seem to run away from people anymore! Same thing happened with McNabb! Defenses stop putting a spy on him so it freed up an additional defensive player to guard elsewhere!

So we write off the Saints defense number wise, but don't see the Eagles ever being a ball controlled offense! This means Brees and company should have ample opportunities to put up points! And I trust him lot more than Vick to get it done! So no Sproles but maybe Saints need to run ball little more for a game plan?

DC for N.O. Spagnola knows Reid well and visa versa but Andy now has the Sean Payton contract being revoked so could he be the Philly coach in 2013! Reid will tell the you not thinking bout it but who's he kidding! Reid as a game planner has been a very good coach and players love him but his game day decisions have been suspect from day one of his coaching the Eagles! The guy might need to take a year off and go to another team!

Saints -2.5 -115

Already on record taking Philly and I am standing by it!

Here is my angle. I'm taking Eagles +3. Andy Reid was 13-0 coming off the bye week in his career and I doubt he is going to be 0-2 after being 13-0 coming off the bye week.

Forgot to include the home field advantage! A Saints crowd partied up ...... the team sucks but won't stop these fans but getting up for it! Could see a 2 point win by N.O. so possibly see the +3 love in this thread so far!

Seems there are two types of fans. There are those who go overboard on the positive side and say their team is going to conquer the world no matter how unrealistic, and there are those who focus on everything bad that can possibly happen (presumably to avoid disappointment).

You MrM are clearly the latter.

Saints home field advantage? They managed to lose at home this year to the fokken KC Chiefs.

THE FOKKEN KC CHIEFS MrM!

Come on man - I'm looking for an outright Iggles victory here.

OUTRIGHT IGGLES VICTORY, MrM!

The line seems to have shifted to -3/+3 now... at least on www.bet365.com

I think I'm just going to bet the over/under and go OVER 52; Two pretty awful defences so I could easily see it being a 35 - 24 ball game. I can't for the life of me decide who wins here; I guess I'd take eagles +3

OUTRIGHT IGGLES VICTORY, MrM!

Pretty bold with your choice but I like it! You're probably right being disappointed so often bracing myself for the fall!

Crazy pressure on Vick, Reed!

Cami could put up 50 yards against New Orleans!

Birds outright!

sides are meaningless for me at 3 ... need under for a bit

saints -6.5 (+168)

under 196' indi/s.a.

gl :cheers:

After my impressive resurrection yesterday I'm sure everyone wants to know my prediction/s for tonight's Monday Night Football game. I will give it 5 minutes time shortly and return with your winning play/'s.

Lots of mistakes in tonights game. The mistakes will lead to short fields and plenty of scoring. New Orleans will pull away in the end for the win and the cover though.

Eagles 3 turnovers lost if you want some PROP action.
Eagles will win the toss and defer for some added PROP's spectacular.
There will be a score in the final 2 minutes before the half for pure PROP's GOLD.

Final Score:

Eagles 27
Saints 34