Durito fails

• Start date
  • Replies 37 Comments
  • Views 1,658 Views
cool insight into your day, durito

but I have have no clue what a "gnome" is. Is that a beard?

Hi fellas. I will drink with you. Having a few beers. Just took a sugarcube. Gonna watch Mulholland Drive but will stop in again later.

I fucking love you Durito. Let's make Durito Baby 2.

Hi fellas. I will drink with you. Having a few beers. Just took a sugarcube. Gonna watch Mulholland Drive but will stop in again later.

I fucking love you Durito. Let's make Durito Baby 2.

mrs durito wants 4 more. she cant handle the one we have now.

bready don't go away i just pour new drink

ok i stay for a bit. Gonna jam out to some music for a bit while I start to bug on out.

Durito how about a nice TP photot tonight?

ron viejo de caldas here

Cuando vas a viajar aca? Vivo aca y tomo whiskey gringo, tu vives alla tomando ron colombiana. Nunca habia visto a ti tomando nada mas que una cerveza. Vayase aca, tomamos un guaro.

ok i stay for a bit. Gonna jam out to some music for a bit while I start to bug on out.

Durito how about a nice TP photot tonight?

wtf is a TP photo? my tiny dick in a tp roll? i bet i can find a more interesting foto.

Cuando vas a viajar aca? Vivo aca y tomo whiskey gringo, tu vives alla tomando ron colombiana. Nunca habia visto a ti tomando nada mas que una cerveza. Vayase aca, tomamos un guaro.

the colombian shit is a lot cheaper than the gringo whiskey

the colombian shit is a lot cheaper than the gringo whiskey

i know. i had an interesting dilemma after i told mrs durito that i had no money all day, then at 10pm i could go out and buy booze. good thing she isn't too sharp.

i never liked ron caldas, gave me a hangover. ron medellin not so much and that shit cost nothing... used to drink that all the time...back when i wasnt a fuckup yet had no money and i only spent $500 a month. now, getting a $25 bottle of jack is the least of my worries.

i want to rent an apartment, say in july or agust. i'd like to see sao paolo and rio, but maybe better just to pick one. my time is limited. has to be now. for the while anyway.

you want to come to the wedding? lol

Juror at your wedding.

images

july aug pretty chilly at night

if you want a nice vacation feel you should look to fortaleza or natal, way cheaper renting a month long breach front apt

juror at my wedding would be far from the oddest thing there...... shit gonna be weird