• Start date
  • Replies 37 Comments
  • Views 1,645 Views

rito

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I suck at gambling. Who wants to give me a job?

You don't suck at gambling kiddo. You're just running bad over a small sample size. durito, I'm drinking bourbon. Go pour yourself a whiskey and you'll work this shit out.

Dafty I drinking whiskey, see other thread. Stay up with me.

I actually run ok today. I just win all bets in gnome accounts for little $ and lose all bets in my accounts for way more dollars. Same shit for like 6 weeks. All edwards fault today though, maybe pinnacle too.

also i blame sg since she was here this afternoon. mind you i was up when she left, but whatever.

I think Durito, Mrs. Durito, SG and a webcam would make riveting television.

GamveLiveTV.com

hmmmmmm, this was the opposite of me today

I won my LARGE Louisiana Monroe play and then donked off $$$ from that win on two smaller follow up bets.

At the end of the day, you're a pro sports bettor and I'm a recreational bettor. Let's even the playing field and drink ourselves into oblivion and talk about pussy. Deal?

durito, I'm dating a HOT Brazilian chick right now. Her name is, Fernanda. OMG!

variance is a bitch, but you will come out ahead for sure

Daffy where is she from?

Juror I already forgot even though she told me three times. I'll ask her again tommorow. Light skin, straight (dark) hair Brazilian. 33 years old. She is outstanding.

dafty i wanna go to brazil in may or july. mrs durito think i have to go to usa to work in a restaurant cause she spent all my money (true enough)

funny i actually think the bets i made today came out ahead, but i didnt cause i only won in other peoples names where they get a cut (except here, sorry).

Oh shit that reminds me....

WE NEED TO START EARLY PLANNING STAGES OF A 2014 GAMELIVE BASH IN BRAZIL FOR THE WORLD CUP

Don't get me wrong I love you guys and I totally want you to go but even if you guys don't go I'm gonna do this.

There's no WAY I'm going to Russia or Qatar for the World Cup and I'll be 54 by the time the post-Qatar World Cup come around and that's just not acceptable.

Two Gamelive posters have already committed all their chips to the pot

We're looking for dedicated posters to do the same.

common guys one time

some posters need passports. i'd hope 3 years is enough to get one. baby durito now has a usa passport, that only took 2 weeks and she only knows one word and it's in spanish.