• Replies 58 Comments
  • Views 3,739 Views

Cami

Queen Bee
Since
Dec 27, 2011
Score
Tokens
Does your wife, significant other, girl friend.....
Know that you post here?
Does she know what you talk about?

Does she know, honest to goodness EVERYTHING that you do?

I don't want to know the details, I am just curious how much your female really knows about you and your goingons.

READY

SET

GO!!!

she knows

but not that much if she thinks it is "fancy"

She knows the place and some of the posters but none of the posts outside of the sports betting world.

Nominated.
Listen here pal, you are not exempt from this just because you are fucking the OP.
You had better provide a truthful answer you fok.

She knows the place and some of the posters but none of the posts outside of the sports betting world.

Hmmmm....So she doesn't know you talk about each others dicks and random political bullshit? LOL

Hmmmm....So she doesn't know you talk about each others dicks and random political bullshit? LOL

Silly cunt, we don't talk about each others dicks, we show each other our dicks.

Pay attention.

hmmm...welllllll....sorta almost kinda
:lol: I guess in our case it would be "does your man know"

Silly cunt, we don't talk about each others dicks, we show each other our dicks.

Pay attention.
hah! point taken, question remains essentially the same!

Last edited:
I try to stay away from the dicks here, but they are practically unavoidable.

I don't report to anyone other than myself and he knows.

She often watches me type my retarded bullshit. She doesn't approve but she understands my need for mild hooliganisms.

She enjoyed seeing fiver's cock. She's glad she made the right choice back then.

when I had 1 she knew.
just a gambling and construction forums to her.
never knew EVERYTHING I DID:mmike:

when my son and I went to ATL for a concert
on the way there I told him we were going to meet up with a guy I knew from here and drink some beers before concert.
he gave me an awkward look and told me I was weird:fiverahhh:

I never understood why people seem ashamed of posting. Looks like a harmless activity at worst, and a positive, engaging, creative one at its best. I mean I don't think madmax actually burned anyone's house down :dunno: