Does she know.....

• Start date
  • Replies 58 Comments
  • Views 3,756 Views
yes wife knows

yes wife doesn't mind

gave wife full rundown about gamelive

she is supporting

No gf at the moment but Jenny knew. I just gabbed about it like anything else in my life. Like Reno says, I can't imagine why I wouldn't.

Jenny could barely have been less interested. I tried to get into detail sometimes and talk about the cast of characters. Her eyes would glaze over.

Except I do recall having discussions here about sex that had some impact on her. The two of us had talked about vaginal orgasms versus clitoral orgasms - and if it was possible to have both simultaneously for one super orgasm - so I brought up the subject on the forum. There was some extensive discussion. I recall Rogue Scholar being involved so I guess it was awhile back.

Anyway we incorporated the comments into our overall discussion and efforts towards giving her better orgasms.

She did not seem to object to that.

A sudden fleeting memory: she got mad at Teela about something. I'll have to give it some thought and see if I can remember what that was.

Jenny could barely have been less interested. I tried to get into detail sometimes and talk about the cast of characters. Her eyes would glaze over.

That is the missus's reaction in a nutshell.

She does like the smilies.

Got mad at me? That's pretty awesome. I think I'm the least likely offender on this forum.

As I recall, Jen getting mad at you Teela had something to do with us (Jen and me) temporarily not having sex due to something going on with her. Can't remember the reason. I don't think it was her period; that tended to be a predictable and minor interruption. But there was some damn thing.

ANYWAY, I made passing mention of it during that discussion of orgasms and you made a (very innocent, non-accusing) comment basically saying what we all know: that if a woman cares about her man, there are ways she can still do stuff for him even when she is temporarily not in receiving mode.

If you get my drift. :winkwink:

That made her mad. Like who are you to tell her how to treat her man? - type of thing.

Brazen hussy - type of thing.

Ah, I probably made a "just because the log ride is closed doesn't mean the whole amusement park gets shut down" type comment. I am a brazen hussy.

Well I'll be damned. I guess I had my wires crossed on some of the minor details but there's that log ride right there.

Geesh, I used the log ride too. When I was replying in this thread, I originally said "rollercoaster," but felt log was more symbolic.