Do You Miss Bobbyfk?

• Start date
  • Replies 58 Comments
  • Views 5,064 Views
Great fella, a genuinely nice person. Can't hold grudges against him, or dislike him. Wish him the best of luck, and definitely one among the SBR hierarchy that I liked during his tenure.

Bobby don't love dem ho's

yeah he's going still.... they put him up in a luxury suite for a full 5 days 4 nights. He was all excited on the phone to me, cause it has a jacuzzi in it.

very classy on their part. he more than deserves it

Sounds like he's getting treated better than vags dave did..

Fuck me. I'd have settled for severance.

He wasn't fired. He quit on his own. He began his "career".

Very condescending post by Deuce right there.

He was a good guy but as muddy pointed out he really served as a jester for people to laugh at, and not for a certain talent he might of had, like vegas dave, nicky or JJ gold; but people laughed at him for being such a example of what a degenerate gambler is.

JJ gold although stupid and redundant can actually make me laugh from time to time.
Vegas dave in his prime was pure class and humor.
Bobby was and is a 23 year old(?) virgin who would rather wear Velcro shoes than laced shoes. I have nothing but good things to say about his demeanor and character but dont you sit here for one minute and try to say you were laughing with him and not at him.

one of Bobby's greatest traits is to laugh at himself, not take himself too seriously, and roll with the punches.

everyone here has goofy or unsavory aspects about themselves. Judging his sex life and shoe choice is prob NOT pure class or humor.

we should all strive to be more like Bobby and Dave.

guy is young, and has alot of good stuff ahead of him.

I feel like his JuJu is great and will lead him to greatness

thanks Archie! AND thanks to everyone for the kind words

don't be a stranger here Bobby.......

we don't have points, but we might have a thing or two about this forum that you like...... such as "privacy"

Bobby is a sweet guy

utilityoftheryhme, is kinda thuggish and into that drinkin and druggin element.

not sure we want that kind HERE, posting regularly.

Bobby would be a great addition though

Bobby is a sweet guy

utilityoftheryhme, is kinda thuggish and into that drinkin and druggin element.

not sure we want that kind HERE, posting regularly.

Bobby would be a great addition though

i assure you everyone on this website drinks more than i do which is about 4-5 beers a year. I have never done a drug in my life other than marijuana and that was years ago. I spend my weekends playing poker, bowling or reading textbooks.

I just get tired of the redundancy that goes on with all the kiss assing.Id post at forums more often if i could actually have a legitimate conversation/debate with you guys without the irrational dumb comments that most of you just have to throw in there.

Last edited:
UTEOT, you're just too complex. People will always have trouble "getting you" because you operate at a higher level.

GLL.

UTEOT, the young people of tomorrow have a chance if they follow the example you are setting today.

no they won't, your country is going to shit wally

Has bobbyfk ever had sex? I want to meet that lucky girl (or guy) ((or goat)).

10868129_10152683725099475_8298490023861032440_n.jpg