Do you like your name?

• Start date
  • Replies 43 Comments
  • Views 3,043 Views
:fu:

My real name is Joseph..... I strongly dislike Joseph, especially after being accused of knocking a few broads here in town...... After all Joseph never did nothing to mary and look where it got them.... Her preggers and him dragging her around and sleeping in the stables. I much prefer Joe, so if you want to curse at me say that god damned mother fucker Joe...... don't use Joseph or I'll sick one of the knocked up broads after ya..... I don't do my own dirty work.

Peace out !!!!!!!!!!1

STOP plommer before I smack ya!!!!!!!!!!!!1

It's always great when parents use the naming of their children as an expression of their personal creativity. Remember the basketball playing Mapp brothers, Scientific and Majestic?

best basketball name ever:

world b. free

best basketball name ever:

world b. free

LOL....I agree. And I took part in some guy's big brackets this year. Since I was one of the first 5 people to enter, he informed me that I get to do one extra sheet for free.

I named it Bread B. Free.

:moped:

:kato:

i didn't know i had my own smiley...

i feel special

lmao @ bread b. free

The thing about World B. Free though is it is a changed name so that is a whole different category. I believe the name his parents gave him was Lloyd Free.

Not sure about God Shammgod though. I think that was an actual given name. Fascinating one too. It's like there is a whole major theological debate all wrapped up in his name.