Do you know your neighbours?

• Start date
  • Replies 44 Comments
  • Views 3,246 Views
I have never been anywhere in Canada east of Montreal.

Forgive me.

You're more than welcome to visit NS Jewbacca!!!

Let me know if you plan on coming to town.

You're more than welcome to visit NS Jewbacca!!!

Let me know if you plan on coming to town.

Pucky, I will visit Nova Scotia as soon as you guys have enough people to form a city.
Promise.

House to the left has some weird black people. Me and Matty Rain kinda met granny one night. She was out in the middle of the street doing a weird dance in the rain. At least we're both pretty sure we saw that, but who knows.

I'm 85% certain that this actually happened.

Typical ignorant upper Canadian

Don't be that way Pucky. We're just testing your resolve, mon ami.

259x4dg.png

I think that notre ami Pucky exploded, Rogatien.

The "fishing docks" are the maritime provinces, which tend to get ignored. We don't hear much from them.

Well it seems like some of you guys at least know something about your neighbours. You could tell me mine are coal miners or you could tell me they're idly rich descendants of Mary Queen of Scots and I would just shrug.

We're all very very civil but people keep to themselves.

I had one neighbour that I knew when I first moved here, a fairly aggressive chick named Debbie. She liked to listen to me play music and a couple times she brought me plates of food for dinner. I think she wanted to screw but she was a bit frightening so I didn't let anything happen.

Pucky, you sound like a miserable cunt, pal.

I thought east coast dudes were laid back.

You sound like a big city boy.

PS: I know Mudcats neighbors, they mention they hear the name "Jenny" being cried out alot from his apt.

What about yourself plommer? Are you a warm cuddly neighbour?

I just bet you are.

plommer's neighbors are all Indians, I'm sure he loves them.

What about yourself plommer? Are you a warm cuddly neighbour?

I just bet you are.
I am friendly with the remaining old Italians that live near me, absolutely.

I am not very friendly with the smelly fucking Indians that pollute my neighborhood and have made me a minority in the area I grew up in (Rexdale).

When the Italians in this neighborhood die off Plommer will look for another place to live, perhaps I will move to Nova Scotia where I can buy a house with a chimney for $40K.

I am friendly with the remaining old Italians that live near me, absolutely.

I am not very friendly with the smelly fucking Indians that pollute my neighborhood and have made me a minority in the area I grew up in (Rexdale).

When the Italians in this neighborhood die off Plommer will look for another place to live, perhaps I will move to Nova Scotia where I can buy a house with a chimney for $40K.

LOL

I actually lived in Rexdale in the summer of 87. Benway Dr.

House to the left has some weird black people. Me and Matty Rain kinda met granny one night. She was out in the middle of the street doing a weird dance in the rain. At least we're both pretty sure we saw that, but who knows.

House to the right has a loudmouth puerto rican who thinks he can beat everyone's ass. heard him getting into it with backyard neighbor one day thru my window and he kept shouting things like "do you know who i am?!? you don't know me! What's up with these stupid white people in Florida??"

I make a strong effort to stay clear away from him. there is nothing good that could come out of me making eye contact with this dirtbag.

What about the cancer-cough guy in back of us who sits on his porch for about 16 hours a day?

What about the rooster you saw walking down the street right after we moved in/

You forgot to mention that the loud mouthed Rican has a puppy that runs around the neighborhood and that their front lawn looks like this:

091225d.jpg