Do Any Of You Try To Scare Your Spouse/G-Friend Every Now And Then?

• Start date
  • Replies 47 Comments
  • Views 3,127 Views

RobbieP

Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
If so, what do you do? I like to roll out from under a truck and grab her ankle.

call her from my dad's phone and say that i died in an accident.

actually ive never done this.

I get very angry when someone scares me. Like "punch you in the face" angry.

I get very angry when someone scares me. Like "punch you in the face" angry.

So does my wife. I'm sure Bread has some good stories. I always wanted to tape a bit from the emergency broadcast system when they do their test. I'd play it and start screaming, "We have to get out of here, the powerplant just exploded.". There is one about 40 miles away.

I had no idea you were married Rob..

I had no idea you were married Rob..

Yes, I had settled down and somehow was able to set a fasade that worked, yet actuallly set me straight for the most part.

Any time I've started to see someone seriously I give them the 'talk' about what will happen to them if they scare me purposely. I would kill someone if they rolled out from under a truck and grabbed my ankle. Motherf'er.

Sneak out from under your truck and grab her ankle?!?! :lmao:

Rob if not for so many having a strong month, you would be making a huge push for POTM tonight. Unreal.

Any time I've started to see someone seriously I give them the 'talk' about what will happen to them if they scare me purposely. I would kill someone if they rolled out from under a truck and grabbed my ankle. Motherf'er.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

the best is when i call fishay from his sisters phone....guy flips out every time!

lily_thai.gif

I'm not trying to be POTM or even POTD. C'mon others have to do this shit. I mean I've read in Texas where a wife popped out of a closet to scare her husband and was shot dead.

When my wife was pregnent, once I put te shower on and closed the bathroom door. I hid in our bedroom and after 10 minutes from once she settled down, I popped out. She wasn't happy.

I'm not trying to be POTM or even POTD. C'mon others have to do this shit. I mean I've read in Texas where a wife popped out of a closet to scare her husband and was shot dead.

When my wife was pregnent, once I put te shower on and closed the bathroom door. I hid in our bedroom and after 10 minutes from once she settled down, I popped out. She wasn't happy.

Im sure that was healthy for the baby..lol

Actually, one of the best scares happened when I was in high school. Tis girl who I was best friends with, although we hooked up several times, worked at a clothing store in the mall. She left her door locks open. I hid in the back seat of her car around the time she ended her shift at night. When she got in and started the car, I popped up from the back, grabbed her throat, distorted my voice, and said, "Drive bitch.". She was pissed, but got over it.

Im sure that was healthy for the baby..lol

He is a brut. Couldn't be healthier born and now. I do understand the logic and that is what she said at the time.

Are you for real? If my son's father ever pulled that on me when I was pregnant, I'd be telling my son bedtime stories about how his Daddy is in Heaven now because he didn't listen when Mommy said THAT SHIT WASN'T FUNNY.

Are you for real? If my son's father ever pulled that on me when I was pregnant, I'd be telling my son bedtime stories about how his Daddy is in Heaven now because he didn't listen when Mommy said THAT SHIT WASN'T FUNNY.

Dead serious. To be frank with you, my wife has attacked me like Bald Bull a couple times throwing that wicked combo. Luckely I was agile enough to fend the blows.

I have on occasion, set a time bomb with a 1/2 stick using a cig. I would take her on the upstairs deck ofthe house we once rented and talk. All of a sudden, boooooom! Her facial expression was priceless!