Do Americans really believe they live in the freest country on earth?

• Start date
  • Replies 192 Comments
  • Views 10,393 Views
I think you are obsessed with the word Freedom. 37 of my current students are from the Middle East. Of the 37, two are cells. That means 35 individuals come to the United States to get an education they cannot get anywhere else, and pay a substantial amount of money to do so. Is that "FREEDOM?," I don't know. All I know is that they came here because it is better than there.

I'm not obsessed with the word, I'm interested to know what Americans really believe.

Of course there are some things that America has that are better than some countries, like education and technology.

Will these students remain in the US? Will they return home?

Point is they didn't come to the US for freedom, they came for something else, an opportunity to make money usually.

betplom would be scared to board an airplane cause his freedom would be jeopardized while he is in the air

I think you already know what I think.

betplom would be scared to board an airplane cause his freedom would be jeopardized while he is in the air
The game of America's elite has always been to induce conformity in the population while at the same time maintaining the illusion of freedom and democracy. It's a delicate game that is self-contradictory, which intelligent freethinkers can easily see through. As a result, the elite have had to find ways to weaken the public, dumb them down, and distract them. They've done this by segregating the populace, making its citizens paranoid of each other, emphasizing competitiveness, and distracting you with mindless mass entertainment and promoting a rampant consumer lifestyle.

Was just wondering if you ever dealt with the "manager" there. Bald white dude with the glasses weighs about 128 pounds. Total dick.

Don't think so. Unless he came from somewhere else.

That's a WillHill book now.

Americans are delusional. Italians suck at basketball.