Divorce Poll

• Start date
  • Replies 44 Comments
  • Views 5,336 Views

Should Bread and Robyn get a divorce?

• Hell yeah!!!! Who wants to be married?

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • No. Too good together

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Don't know. Don't care

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Never f**king heard of them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bread you are a pasty 40 y/o alcoholic failed gambler.

I say put yourself out there.

I thought this post was hilarious Bread , put it out there baby and see what happens .

Overall, this thread is depressing, I hope this is not for real.

Hope this doesnt happen.

I voted No, too good together. Don't make any rash decisions you two.

Since there was no option for Everybody, everywhere, honk on bobo

I went with No. Too good together.

From the looks of it this is a senseless symbolic gesture that's meant to undo the previous one.

It also sounds like you two will still be living together. What will a divorce accomplish?

I'm voting "Bread is being a dramatard."

God bless.

:kiss:

From the looks of it this is a senseless symbolic gesture that's meant to undo the previous one.

It also sounds like you two will still be living together. What will a divorce accomplish?

I'm voting "Bread is being a dramatard."

God bless.

:kiss:

Must have to do with the marriage vows. Bread wants to break one without later feeling the wrath of God in his conscience. :depom:

Exactly my point.

Fok God. I'm sure he had nothing to do with that marriage. Fok Him in the divine butt.

I'm voting: more threads about the marriage condition, be posted please.....

We also want an invite to the legal proceedings.

Save the date.

apesknow.jpg

I would suggest seeking help from a marriage cancellor before seeking a divorce. Divorce is serious business. It's not liking breaking up with your girlfriend in HS.

I would suggest seeking help from a marriage cancellor before seeking a divorce. Divorce is serious business. It's not liking breaking up with your girlfriend in HS.

OK this is just awesome, Pavy. :10:

cancel that marriage

I call them lawyers

Bread you started that bullshit, come back in here and explain your motivations.

:robynballs:

Who did what where who now?