Matty, go on your own if need be - just make sure you go.

Mrs. X, that would've been befok.
fro.gif

:dieantwoord:

That shit does -0- for me, fukk you all. Listen to Rush like Plolmmer. Or Tom Petty like me...

Matty, go on your own if need be - just make sure you go.

I'm not gonna do that, but I just went exactly where I didn't wanna go and invited my Mom's outrageously gay & messy friend. I'm getting raped by someone tomorrow night.

BOOYA.

:wah:

:dance:

BGS, Ninja would fuk tom petty in his old ass while yo-landi vi$$er squats on his face and DJ hi tek makes beats in the background

woah when was the whaley smiley changed?

:puke:

Tom Petty would skull fukk that retarded faggot until he cried "American Giirl." Believe it. And if he couldn't, the Heartbreakers would...

I don't even need to listen to these guys to know they suck. If Bread likes them...

Tom Petty would skull fukk that retarded faggot until he cried "American Giirl." Believe it. And if he couldn't, the Heartbreakers would...

Fok off you dullard.

ninja.jpg
tom_petty.png

i'm going with ninja on this one

tom petty couldnt skull fuk a 2 year old mongoloid let alone a hard core zef side thug

Tacoooooo!!

How large was the venue for the concert? How did you get up so close? Taco, do you have connections?

Taco, get Pags over here you Zef Side troll, we need more shenanigans

How large was the venue for the concert? How did you get up so close? Taco, do you have connections?

It was around 700 capacity. They were going to play at some rave festival but it was cancelled so they played a small show at short notice. It was mostly grown ups and not many kids there so it was easy to get to the front. I mean yes, I've got some major connections.