Vodka & Red Bull before I left and then Stella when I got there. I barely ate all day and I was fukked by the time the concert started at midnight.

Too old for that, I have a habit of breaking bones.

I've begun that trend, too.

Tell me, taco. Was your broken bone attributed to a crowd surfing accident?

No, just clumsiness combined with the probable onset of osteoporosis. I fell off my bike once when drunk (I was actually stationary on the bike as well) and broke ribs, sometimes I don't help myself. No way am I going to try crowd surfing.

I live in my aunt's basement (or is it my mother's basement) so how am I going to find the money for new fukkin' pants?

yes, but do you wear said maternal figure's pants?

Taco, if Teela sent nudes, would you post here more often?

I'll settle for topless Teela pictures.

I had never heard of this act. So I went on wikipedia. For those that don't know:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Antwoord

Die Antwoord (Afrikaans: "The Answer") [2] rap[3] act from Cape Town, South Africa consisting of three members, Ninja, Yo-Landi Vi$$er and DJ Hi-Tek.
The band self-identifies as a mlange of several diverse cultures all mixed into one.[3]
The band is planning to tour Europe in April 2010 and the USA later that same year.[3] They announced via their website that they will be visiting France, Belgium, the Netherlands and the UK as part of their tour. They made their US debut at Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival [4], and made a prominent appearance as well at the festival party hosted by Anthem Magazine. On 8 July 2010 it was announced that Die Antwoord would also be playing in the Treasure Island Music Festival on 16 October 2010.
Contents [hide]

Die Antwoord lead vocalist Ninja (born Watkin Tudor Jones) was a part of the South African hip-hop scene for many years, fronting such acts as The Original Evergreens, MaxNormal.TV and The Constructus Corporation.[5] He is known for adopting different stage personas. In the case of Die Antwoord his persona is Ninja: a hyper violent character who is very different from his previous incarnations.

Die Antwoord was later created as a group in 2009, consisting of performers Ninja, Yo-Landi Vi$$er, and DJ Hi-Tek.[3] Their debut album $O$ was made available as a free download on their official website.[6] $O$ features Cape Flats rappers, Jack Parow, Jaak Paarl (aka Jaak), Knoffel (aka Garlic Brown), Scallywag and Isaac Mutant.

In 2009 South African cinematographer Rob Malpage (along with co-director Ninja) shot the video for their single "Enter the Ninja."[7] The video became a viral phenomenon on the internet nine months later, delivering millions of hits to the official Die Antwoord website. Their original South African hosting provider, Hetzner, disabled their hosting account following massive bandwidth overage caused by the traffic following the site launch.[3] The group were forced to move their hosting to a US-based hosting provider to handle the traffic. The "Enter The Ninja" video also features South African progeria sufferer Leon Botha, a prominent Cape Town artist.[8]
Recently, they have announced they will sign with Interscope Records.[9]

Die Antwoord performs music which incorporates many Zef elements and references. Zef is a South African slang term that decribes a unique South African style which is modern and trashy and also includes out-of-date, discarded cultural and style elements. [10] Their lyrics are performed in both Afrikaans and English.[3

dafty wtf. where you been pal?

this is the official gamelive band.

and youre posting wikipedia entries of it only now????????

unreal.

:dieantwoord: