• Replies 46 Comments
  • Views 3,607 Views

Acid Joe

Stoned Member
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Post if you are in..... if it's going to be drunken gay me livers.... I am in..... otherwise I will go to the Toronto Show....

Can't make it. Sorry.

Maybe next year..

Blitty, if you can't make it that weekend, definitely check out Emilie Autumn in NYC October 23rd at the Nokia Theater. Bread, she is going to be in Pontiac (same city as Die Antwoord) a week later.

I don't want to see these tools I changed my mind.....

where in Michigan... just curious....

also... are game livers anything like chicken livers?

I want to see Emelie Autumn in Pontiac. MATTY I KNOW YOURE IN!!!

where in Michigan... just curious....

also... are game livers anything like chicken livers?

Pontiac, Archie.

I want to see Emelie Autumn in Pontiac. MATTY I KNOW YOURE IN!!!

On the 23rd? That would make for one fokked-up weekend. Oh dude.

No, Emilie Autumn is in NYC on the 23rd. In Pontiac the week after.

Is Emelie in Pontiac or NYC? I'm about to freakin jizz all over the bar here?!?!?!

That would have certainly made for a really crazy weekend.

Matty, Emilie Autumn is in Montreal on October 26th at Le Studio Juste Pour Rire and then in Toronto on October 28th at The Mod Club. You should really try your hardest to check out her show. It's quite entertaining.

I know Robyn, Bread had me check out her stuff several months ago. Don't care much for the music but the show must be full-on intense.

I lived for 5 years right next to Le Studio Juste Pour Rire. Am gonna miss that place. :sad:

Her voice is a little difficult to listen to, but she is a pretty skilled musician. And the show is very interesting. I had a lot of fun people watching. Some of the guys who went just to drool over half naked women, hilarious. DAAAH, PRETY GRLS!

All Emilies' Fall dates have been rescheduled to January because she's having jaw surgery.