Didn't shave for 66 hrs, decided to make a thread about shaving

• Start date
  • Replies 55 Comments
  • Views 4,831 Views
Lots of :lmao: in this thread

Rake keep up the good work

We need a video

Heeeeeeeey guys

Post shower is key. During shower with fog-free mirror is even better.

I wait until dressed to apply cologne.

??? never seen or heard of such a thing

??? never seen or heard of such a thing

they sell them at WalMart. It's attached to the shower head and uses hot water to keep the back of the mirror warm so it won't fog.

they sell them at WalMart. It's attached to the shower head and uses hot water to keep the back of the mirror warm so it won't fog.

If it uses hot water to heat the back of the mirror it will fog when taking a cold shower.

If it uses hot water to heat the back of the mirror it will fog when taking a cold shower.

How in the hell are you going to have hot water to the back of the mirror and cold water shower when they both get water from the same source Mister Plumber?

Pavy, you're the fukkin resident engineer pal, you tell me how!

common!

I wear shirts inside out sometimes...i like it sometimes...makes me look like a badass

I have not fancied up my shaving since then. Still takes me about 3 minutes, start-to-finish.

Once i was shaving in the car with a battery powered razor...juice ran out and I had to finish with a lighter. Thats a true story

Once i was shaving in the car with a battery powered razor...juice ran out and I had to finish with a lighter. Thats a true story

I was on my way to a meeting and noticed I had nose hairs out past the perimeter so I took a lighter to them as well...