Uyrhbh.jpg

link for video from southern dude on how to sharpen blades with your jeans
http://bit.ly/137v6H

8iraE.jpg

DaQWZ.jpg

UchfIh.jpg

vwy25.jpg

j44Lt.jpg

I put the hair conditioner on the skin and then the shaving gel and then I shave the face

is the inside-out t-shirt thing a fad?

you look too old for fads.

I have not shaved since Thursday evening so it will be about 72 hours when I get around to it later. That is a pretty standard Sunday situation for me when I am not dating and shit.

After looking at this thread, clearly I have been doing it wrong.

Muddy, you shave the night before work?

is the inside-out t-shirt thing a fad?

you look too old for fads.
it's how i wanted to wear the shirt... so no it's not a fad

Muddy, you shave the night before work?

When I am just working on the shop floor with all the grungy men as I have been lately - and, as I say, I am not dating and shit - I shave on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday evening.

I dont have a woman MrMonkey

OK, let's think! Do you get a little excited say from touching your face now that it is all smooth and soft?

Not a question but FYI buddy! Gay men necessarily aren't only attracted to smooth and soft!
George-Michael11.jpg

rake? you ran out of material? you've posted a video about this befor at sbr or sp right?

rake? you ran out of material? you've posted a video about this befor at sbr or sp right?
Actually no.. it was just a random thread like a month ago... but u stated in that thread u combine the conditioner with the shaving gel so i took ur advice.....

I like how post-stubble rake doesn't need to be anonymized with weird Photoshop saucers over his eyes - look 'ma, complete stealth.

Well done.

I likw that Rake rocks t-shirts backwards like I do!

Rake do you wear sweat shirts inside out too?