Dear CaliGirl

• Start date
  • Replies 177 Comments
  • Views 11,917 Views
yeah, he goes by grandmaster b. now and his life goal is still to find out who the ghosts at sbr are...talk about ironic, eh... hard pressed to find a bigger fucking loser...well, unless you look towards bateman or 5stars way

He has some handle at Peeps too....can't recall right now. But several months ago he addressed me like I knew who he was and when I asked he told me it was him. Something to do with horses maybe? Not sure.

Just put a stamp on the baggie and drop it in the mail Cali. No need to waste a box.

Montclair is cool. not as cool as Hoboken, and slightly cooler than Summit. Equal to Morristown. (those are all other "cool" areas of NJ). Montclair has the college, so there's a lot going on, But it's still a small NJ town with only a handful of bars. Most people commute from there into the city for work and play.

I buy my stuff in NYC. I've been going to the same handful of guys for a few years. A G of regular stuff is $50, good shit is $60, a ball of great shit is $270.

got your e-mail.

how do i know you're not a cop?

Rookie buying it from NYC; you are likely to get wiped. Ask around if I am a cop. Thanks!

yeah, he goes by grandmaster b. now and his life goal is still to find out who the ghosts at sbr are...talk about ironic, eh... hard pressed to find a bigger fucking loser...well, unless you look towards bateman or 5stars way

Or you just have to look at you and your family. Why not share some info with us like last time you grabbed boobs without getting arrested. Or how about the last time you didn't look in the mirror and say "f me".

Montclair is cool. not as cool as Hoboken, and slightly cooler than Summit. Equal to Morristown. (those are all other "cool" areas of NJ). Montclair has the college, so there's a lot going on, But it's still a small NJ town with only a handful of bars. Most people commute from there into the city for work and play.

I buy my stuff in NYC. I've been going to the same handful of guys for a few years. A G of regular stuff is $50, good shit is $60, a ball of great shit is $270.

got your e-mail.

how do i know you're not a cop?

$100 for a maid, $270 for an eight ball, good grief.

Cali, my sister lives in Hoboken. We're all (Bread/Rubyn, Blitty, Matty) talking about a GL NYC mini-bash in October.

ARE YOU IN?????

Jello I'm in was I invited? My mom was born in Hoboken.

$100 for a maid, $270 for an eight ball, good grief.

Durito sad thing about that is that one person usually pays and 20 people wind up begging for some. Stick to the hood you get the shit cheap and the sistas love white men.

thanks for the insight fred

Durito when I conduct business it's usually in an all black hood with some gang members. The homeys like me because I bring them business and sometimes become their business partners.

$270 for a ball is a little ridiculous. Why don't you just buy 4gs at $60 next time Cali? Get a little extra for less money. :greencheck:

Shit has to travel north gueys.

$270 for a ball is a little ridiculous. Why don't you just buy 4gs at $60 next time Cali? Get a little extra for less money. :greencheck:

Depends on the dealer and the amount one wants. Getting 8 to 10 G at $40.00 is no problem. 50 they drop it down to $25.

I knew a guy that started doing his own stuff; he pulled a Scarface and put cameras on his roof so he would watch the street. He would get cranked and sit there watching for hours.

Cops eventually kicked his door down; the cameras were obvious. Too many people going in and out at strange hours.

yea lol, sweet math

Cali I have some free sugar samples for you. That's how I roll I don't pay for it. My job is to provide the capital upfronnt and take care of any police involvement.

Well if we're gonna be all technical and shit, a "g" is not a real g. Its .7 or .8 (1.0 with the corner bag) - a "dealers g".

I was just being irreverant Patty, but I dont think you are going to teach (or impress) anyone here with your drug knowledge.

Well if we're gonna be all technical and shit, a "g" is not a real g. Its .7 or .8 (1.0 with the corner bag) - a "dealers g".

I was just being irreverant Patty, but I dont think you are going to teach (or impress) anyone here with your drug knowledge.

Jello we can put this to a test in NYC.