• Replies 177 Comments
  • Views 11,893 Views

RightSaidFred

Banned
Since
Jul 12, 2011
Score
Tokens
Talk to me about Montclair do you hang there often? Bloomfield Ave is hopping most nights.

Blitty call me let's do a liquid breakfast some time.

Cali how much does a G cost in North Jersey?

OK now you gave it away. Welcome back, Mr X!

oh man...if this were bateman or c&d, it would totally make my day :yes:

Only other poster I know from NJ is Junkyard Dog.

oh man...if this were bateman or c&d, it would totally make my day :yes:

Well Grandmaster B/C&D was just posting about bread and gaylive, so it could be him.

That guy still talking about me? I hope it was something flattering!! :thankyou:

for some reason he has me confused with someone that was once shilling for CreditWagering...:lol: ... fucking fat slob... oh and his new thing is to give me shit because i have some forum friends as facebook friends and for some reason he thinks i kiss somebodies ass over here...the slob doesnt know me too well, apparently.... the fat fuck seriously needs to get out of the house and away from the weed and fridge...
creditwagering...jaysus
:yousodumb:

Montclair is cool. not as cool as Hoboken, and slightly cooler than Summit. Equal to Morristown. (those are all other "cool" areas of NJ). Montclair has the college, so there's a lot going on, But it's still a small NJ town with only a handful of bars. Most people commute from there into the city for work and play.

I buy my stuff in NYC. I've been going to the same handful of guys for a few years. A G of regular stuff is $50, good shit is $60, a ball of great shit is $270.

got your e-mail.

how do i know you're not a cop?

Cali, my sister lives in Hoboken. We're all (Bread/Rubyn, Blitty, Matty) talking about a GL NYC mini-bash in October.

ARE YOU IN?????

im so in that i was already there.

lame response, yes i am in.

Montclair is cool. not as cool as Hoboken, and slightly cooler than Summit. Equal to Morristown. (those are all other "cool" areas of NJ). Montclair has the college, so there's a lot going on, But it's still a small NJ town with only a handful of bars. Most people commute from there into the city for work and play.

I buy my stuff in NYC. I've been going to the same handful of guys for a few years. A G of regular stuff is $50, good shit is $60, a ball of great shit is $270.

got your e-mail.

how do i know you're not a cop?

PM's from Bateman at peep's this morning...

batemanpatrickl
chi_archie
batemanpatrickl
chi_archie
batemanpatrickl
What kind of info so you have on RogueScholar? The douchebag posted my personal info at two forums so now it is time for payback...

Real name, employer???

He's not around much anymore that I know of

prob posting at his tennis insights forum

I'd just leave it be and not stir stuff up

I do have his email somewhere buried in my inbox

Archie track down Caligirl's e-mail address for me. I have a social experiment I would like to run.

I just have her phone # and facebook. I think she posted her email address on gamelive already. Just ask her on there and she'll tell you it.

she ain't shy

I don't post on GameLive; social experiment man think bigger :panther:

No time to track that shit down!

for some reason he has me confused with someone that was once shilling for CreditWagering...:lol: ... fucking fat slob... oh and his new thing is to give me shit because i have some forum friends as facebook friends and for some reason he thinks i kiss somebodies ass over here...the slob doesnt know me too well, apparently.... the fat fuck seriously needs to get out of the house and away from the weed and fridge...
creditwagering...jaysus
:yousodumb:

:fathead:

Cali send me a ball in the mail.

Put "GOOD SHIT" on the outside of the package.

Thanks.