Dear CaliGirl

• Start date
  • Replies 177 Comments
  • Views 11,917 Views
What? Chicken shit nigga is harmless, was literally trembling when he met bread. Sick yeah but of anxiety, can only live isolated on the internet with daddy's money. He's shit, nothing, not the type that hurts. If anyone is scare of him don't know what to say.

After the stuff he's said to me, and then come back the next day like nothing's wrong and then go off on me again...there's no hope in hell I'd meet him. Not even in a group at a public place at this point. I'd be worried that he'd just snap. And I definitely wouldn't recommend that Cali meet him like Wally suggested. No fucking way.

Maybe for guys it's different but this kind of stuff can freak a chick out bigtime. Never mind the fact that he obviously doesn't have any barriers as to what he'll do in an attempt to fuck with a poster's life.

You might want to lay off some of those haircare products because obviously with the thinning hair the chemicals are soaking through and affecting your ability to rationalize.

Tell ya what, I'll ignore you and you ignore me and at least GameLive won't have to add this to the drama already on their plate.

Ah, the old "let me sneak one more personal attack in before I suggest that we ignore each other" trick.

Go to another forum and recruit some more help for your sick obsession with me YOU CREEPY FUCK.

After the stuff he's said to me, and then come back the next day like nothing's wrong and then go off on me again...there's no hope in hell I'd meet him. Not even in a group at a public place at this point. I'd be worried that he'd just snap. And I definitely wouldn't recommend that Cali meet him like Wally suggested. No fucking way.

Maybe for guys it's different but this kind of stuff can freak a chick out bigtime. Never mind the fact that he obviously doesn't have any barriers as to what he'll do in an attempt to fuck with a poster's life.

I would hope that you realize I wasn't being serious. I refuse to start ending anything joking or sarcastic with "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" so people know I am not being serious.

Ah, the old "let me sneak one more personal attack in before I suggest that we ignore each other" trick.

Go to another forum and recruit some more help for your sick obsession with me YOU CREEPY FUCK.

Nope, you can have the last e-punch Daffy but end it here. GameLiver's made it fairly clear it was getting old.

the Daft/Wally e-feud is hereby declared over.

the end

I would hope that you realize I wasn't being serious. I refuse to start ending anything joking or sarcastic with "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" so people know I am not being serious.

That one was actually a bit hard for me to tell because you've made it clear that Cali's not one of your favourite people. But I'm happy to learn I leaned the wrong way on that one. :)

That one was actually a bit hard for me to tell because you've made it clear that Cali's not one of your favourite people. But I'm happy to learn I leaned the wrong way on that one. :)

Oxy are you deep in the bottle? Like or not I hardly would want someone setup for potential dismemberment. Jesus woman what do you think of me?

Oxy are you deep in the bottle? Like or not I hardly would want someone setup for potential dismemberment. Jesus woman what do you think of me?

haha it's not even noon here yet; no bottle for me

You had said that there wasn't 100% certainty he would hack her up so I had just assumed you thought she'd be ok. Which for all we know she would be but I wouldn't recommend her being the 1st poster to meet the guy one on one. Especially not after all of this email bullshit.

It's no big deal. I really didn't think anything badly of you. I just missed your sarcasm with that post.

It is what it is (man I hate that saying) and I'm not gonna dwell on it but I am a little offended.

It is what it is (man I hate that saying) and I'm not gonna dwell on it but I am a little offended.

Walllayyyyyyyyyyyy don't be Wakky. Please don't let anything I post this early on a Sunday offend you at all. Most of the time I'm not even online at this time of day so when I am that's usually a sign that we've pulled an all nighter at Casa Shari and are now too tired to gallavant outside. I'm sure I'm the only one who didn't pick up on the sarcasm so don't let my failure to do so imply anything more than it was. I know you'd never send anyone to get hacked into pieces. Even Daffy :)

Walllayyyyyyyyyyyy don't be Wakky. Please don't let anything I post this early on a Sunday offend you at all. Most of the time I'm not even online at this time of day so when I am that's usually a sign that we've pulled an all nighter at Casa Shari and are now too tired to gallavant outside. I'm sure I'm the only one who didn't pick up on the sarcasm so don't let my failure to do so imply anything more than it was. I know you'd never send anyone to get hacked into pieces. Even Daffy :)

Sharaaaaaaaaay! sounds like someone got laid last night.

Lucky you.

RJ's right. He's just an internet tough guy who probably sits in front of his screen all day, trying to find info on RogueScholar, Deuce and me. That being said, I don't think it would be wise for any females to meet this nutjob.

If I am in the NJ area, which I will be near the end of summer, I would gladly accompany you to meet Baitmen. We will film it, I will break the mandible right off his cranium.

If I am in the NJ area, which I will be near the end of summer, I would gladly accompany you to meet Baitmen. We will film it, I will break the mandible right off his cranium.

:lol:

Bateman has it out for you SOV?