Dead Horses at Santa Anita

Casperwaits

I Don’t Do Math Because It Hurts My Heart
Watched the race but didn’t bet it. Already shot my load before the race went off.

Boner_18

Goin again 7/25 @442 EDT, same race conditions. The Graham Motion horse is scary. A couple other new shooters. She'll go off as 2nd or 3rd choice. She's def live.

I'll be in attendance, see me in the Winner's circle.

Casperwaits

Goin again 7/25 @442 EDT, same race conditions. The Graham Motion horse is scary. A couple other new shooters. She'll go off as 2nd or 3rd choice. She's def live.

I'll be in attendance, see me in the Winner's circle.
I’ll be betting

Boner_18

Shes 8-1 on the ML... I hope Andy Serling stays off her, worried she comes down in price a bunch. The Chad Brown shipper is scary too but hopefully ES sets up as lone speed, I'm sure that'll be the tactic. Gonna prob hit her harder than I ever have ATB and in some exactas.

Boner_18

They brought the race back today after the thur cancellation. Mostly the same shooters, another chad brown shipper. Unfortunately, I cant attend.

Boner_18

7 @ 440 or so. She drew the one hole and is 6-1 on the ML. Thought it might get taken off and then shed be a lock (albeit at 2-1 or some shit). Kinda happy it will stay on the turf. She should be third choice, hoping for 7-2 or better. Those french Chad brown horses are serious but unless something changed since I saw her work on Friday she should be ready to fire.

If she can gut it out and take a step forward in her figs we'll prob shoot a G3 at some point. If she steps back it's back to state bred company.

BOL if you bet it.

Casperwaits

7 @ 440 or so. She drew the one hole and is 6-1 on the ML. Thought it might get taken off and then shed be a lock (albeit at 2-1 or some shit). Kinda happy it will stay on the turf. She should be third choice, hoping for 7-2 or better. Those french Chad brown horses are serious but unless something changed since I saw her work on Friday she should be ready to fire.

If she can gut it out and take a step forward in her figs we'll prob shoot a G3 at some point. If she steps back it's back to state bred company.

BOL if you bet it.
I’m on it

Boner_18

Mascha is a stakes horse... Bummer but still a decent paycheck 20% of the 92k purse for 2nd (+7.5% from NY for finishing top 4 against open company). Lost all my bets except a $25 place bet. Bet shell go to the Yaddo Stakes on 8/23.

Sorry caspy.

Casperwaits

Mascha is a stakes horse... Bummer but still a decent paycheck 20% of the 92k purse for 2nd (+7.5% from NY for finishing top 4 against open company). Lost all my bets except a $25 place bet. Bet shell go to the Yaddo Stakes on 8/23.

Sorry caspy.

Don’t be. I had it ATB.

I usually only bet show but w your horse I went ATB