• Replies 26 Comments
  • Views 1,716 Views

Mudcat

yap
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I don't know why I am posting this. I have never watched Dancing With The Stars. The most common reaction I have had to seeing the roster of contestants is, "Who considers those people stars?"

But whatever, the new roster has intrigued me a bit. It has the sports angle with Chad Ochocinco (whom I don't really like so what do I care?). As a former astrophysics student I am intrigued by Buzz Aldrin (okay that's a stretch). But the main thing is Erin Andrews whose peephole video with the odd squatting behavior holds such a dear place in the heart of so many.

buttmoon.gif

Anyway, here is the complete roster.

Pamela Anderson of "Baywatch" and rock star-marrying fame.

Chad Ochocinco (ne Johnson), Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver.

Aiden Turner of "All My Children."

Kate Gosselin, sans Jon and the eight.

Shannen Doherty. Will she do better than ex Ashley Hamilton?

Buzz Aldrin, who's only the almost-original moon walker. Neil Armstrong took the first step on the moon.

Evan Lysacek, fresh off his figure skating gold medal at the Olympics.

Erin Andrews, ESPN hottie.

Nicole Scherzinger, alpha Pussycat Doll.

Niecy Nash, funny woman and ex-"Reno 911" star.

Jake Pavelka.

Some of them, I have never heard of so again I feel we are stretching the definition of "Star."

There is one thing that seems stupid to me. The Pussycat Dolls chick and the figure skater are basically professional dancers. That doesn't seem fair. But I don't watch the show so what the fuck do I know?

Go Erin!

happyd_f.gif

Muddy, I have to get MrsMonkey to join just for this! That's her thing! It will be a struggle to get her here and probably no one is interested in this anyway! :dunno:

Can't wait to bet on this gay shit.

I usually watch it so I can talk to Mrs. Monkey.

Well this is an interesting cast. I may watch the season for the first time. Never been able to get into it before.

You watched that fighter dance a couple of times right?

I usually watch it so I can talk to Mrs. Monkey.

Nina, I will tell her she'll have somebody here for her! She keeps thinking it's all drunken guys acting like pigs! See what I can do?

Seriously though, Buzz Aldrin? Where did that come from?

Yeah, Buzz is bizarre. I get that they have a geezer on there every season but why?

Official lineup of celebrity dancers with their contestants in Dancing With the Stars:

Nicole Scherzinger and Derek Hough
Aiden Turner and Edyta Sliwinska
Niecy Nash and Louis Van Amstel
Shannen Doherty and Mark Ballas
Kate Gosselin and Tony Dovolani
Erin Andrews and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Buzz Aldrin and Ashly Costa
Evan Lysacek and Anna Trebunskaya
Jake Pavelka and Chelsie Hightower
Chad Ochocinco and Cheryl Burke
Pamela Anderson and Damian Whitewood

One can watch the live coverage of Dancing with the Stars 2010 on Monday, March 22 from 8pm to 10pm ET on ABC Television.

Cheryl Burke is hot, chunky piece of ass! :yes:

If I could have a body transplant of any of those dancers I would pick Edyta's. Good heavens.

If I could have a body transplant of any of those dancers I would pick Edyta's. Good heavens.

Funny you say that, because I was going to mention that her wardrobe usually consists of next to nothing! :yes: