Tokens
Gaylive is no different than SBR.

:up:

Censorship everywhere.

dro
Gaylive is no different than SBR.

:up:

Censorship everywhere.

You have started to uncover the truth; you just haven't dug deep enough. It's not just SBR and gamelive. Virtually every internet forum has rules and standards.

The only possible conclusion:

Everything is no different than everything. :light:

I've never heard of you, but since you have to display excessive stupidity to get censored here, I'm guessing you suck.

I've never heard of you, but since you have to display excessive stupidity to get censored here, I'm guessing you suck.

Sounds good coming from the douche who is breaking even. :cheers:

dro
Sounds good coming from the douche who is breaking even. :cheers:

ah the dreaded..... you aren't a bad gambler..... you are a break even gambler....

its especially effective when you say it to PROS!!!!!!

shit cuts deep

DRO,

ya gots to bring somthing to the table here that people like and appreciate you for, before you try to bury a circle jerk member.

those guys will all turn against you in a second....

Dro, WARS are fun and everything and distract people from the shittiness of their own lives......

but I just hate to see you burn your ghost out before we get to may or you get to 100 posts.

Dro, win me over bro. I want to want you..... I want to need you...

Dro, if I give you my email can we exchange pics of our cocks? just for comparison/scientific purposes

DRO,

ya gots to bring somthing to the table here that people like and appreciate you for, before you try to bury a circle jerk member.

those guys will all turn against you in a second....

Dro, WARS are fun and everything and distract people from the shittiness of their own lives......

but I just hate to see you burn your ghost out before we get to may or you get to 100 posts.

Dro, win me over bro. I want to want you..... I want to need you...

Dro, if I give you my email can we exchange pics of our cocks? just for comparison/scientific purposes

Archie this is the internet not trying to make buddies. Durito started with me, I have not went after a single person. I was responding to durito assuming that I "suck".

dro
Archie this is the internet not trying to make buddies. Durito started with me, I have not went after a single person. I was responding to durito assuming that I "suck".

i'm only here to make buddies, that is well documented

I wish. Rogatien don't trust the Frenchies. He kinda racist.

What :wha: not true at all, I love the French

third favorite europeaners after the Romanians and Dutch