Crash the Bash 2010

• Start date
  • Replies 41 Comments
  • Views 3,733 Views
Pavs, you aren't going?

You were actually one of the still there posters I was looking forward to meeting.

I don't drink, don't do drugs, gambling is small time hobby, recreational at most, many posters I have looked forward to meeting are not attending. All I have left to see in Vegas is Air Force Amy.

Well 99% of the people I hang out last year are not going so I'm not sure what to do if I go there. Maybe if you need a wingman I'd change my mind but I have no desire to hang out with the SBR Brass.

Sad to read many of my favorite posters wont be attending.

I will be attending, so I guess Pavs / wal and I can go on a whore hunt.

It just makes the gathering of 2009 all the better. What a group that was. Wow.

That Friday night at Hard Rock with Amby, Hoff, Blitty, Loshak, Ganch, Jenbird, Diogee, MadMaxx, Monkey, Matty....that was fun. What a mix.

I really doubt Madmaxx remembers being at the Hard Rock after he smashed his beer bottle in the middle of the street.

Oh shit that's right you were there too. You were still really quiet on Friday night Pavy....you got a little more loose on Saturday.

Oh shit that's right you were there too. You were still really quiet on Friday night Pavy....you got a little more loose on Saturday.

On Friday night I have worked 8 hrs at the office then took a 5 hr flight to Vegas so I was pooped by the time we left from Hard Rock. But I still remember having a few beers with all the All Stars at the bar.

Willie would be there and he is one reason to go. But then again, I think it would be more fun to go to TX, go to Casa Willie and drink his homemade beer.

I remember Madmaxx also trying to start a fight at the Hard Rock. Guy was completely out there.

I don't know...I wouldn't mind going anyway. As much as I don't agree with the way some things are over at RBS....I still don't HATE the place as it is where I got to meet a bunch of great people that even if i stopped going to forums tomorrow, I am sure I would keep in touch with. I hope some of you head out to Vegas that weekend anyway and we are able to hang out as a group.

I don't know...I wouldn't mind going anyway. As much as I don't agree with the way some things are over at RBS....I still don't HATE the place as it is where I got to meet a bunch of great people that even if i stopped going to forums tomorrow, I am sure I would keep in touch with. I hope some of you head out to Vegas that weekend anyway and we are able to hang out as a group.

I'll be there.

Hope others join.

I don't know if I'll be attending the bash, however I am making plans to be in vegas around that time. For those that remember the team canada hockey thread, the blonde in that picture and I were planning on hitting vegas this summer. Most likely around the bash time.

I'd go to the bash just to beat John at golf so he can't claim to be undefeated anymore.

For those that don't member her, here's the recap

Attachments

• Mellissa.jpg
    Mellissa.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 173
Wally, how much does it cost to penetrate Air Force Amy?

I would like to go cause I've never been to Vegas.
but I'm a little hesitant to get on a plane