• Start date
  • Replies 41 Comments
  • Views 3,735 Views

wal66

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
Ok so I doubt any of you will actually crash the Bash this year but I take it we are allowed to invite guest so I am officially inviting everyone to be my guest. I hear they always have open bar and since I am not a drinker I am willing to share all that I could consume if I were to consume with you all.

Wally! I want you to give me a big old bear hug!

I shudder to think how different this year's Bash may look compared to the first two.

At this point it would seem awkward to go. Besides, with Ganchrow gone, John losing his mind, the better posters here, there is little to look forward to.
I don't know if Loshak will do another bit, that would be the only thing worth seeing.

But you have to defend at the poker tournament, no?

I can retire with the belt it's ok. Besides, for me to have a good chance I'd need Puckoff and inthehole at my table again.

Golf and Poker tournies are mine.

Saddens me though that my brother from another mother Jello won't be attending. I didn't expect any would attend but I stand by my word that what is mine is alls for those who show.

I'm guessing this years bash will feature a lot of points contests, since that's the demographic that is currently left over there.

I can retire with the belt it's ok. Besides, for me to have a good chance I'd need Puckoff and inthehole at my table again.

Slow down Reno... Puckoff has been watching a lot of poker lately in case I get dragged into a game or 2 aroudn here. I'm not as lost as I used ot be.

I have more important things to do this year than attending a Bash.

Slow down Reno... Puckoff has been watching a lot of poker lately in case I get dragged into a game or 2 aroudn here. I'm not as lost as I used ot be.
:clap: nice

Pavs, you aren't going?

You were actually one of the still there posters I was looking forward to meeting.

I don't drink, don't do drugs, gambling is small time hobby, recreational at most, many posters I have looked forward to meeting are not attending. All I have left to see in Vegas is Air Force Amy.

Wally when you are sitting at a table with ttaylor, enogsiwon, g's picks, bateman and crazylou....only then will you understand the consequences of your decision making.