Cougar Bait Help Me Understand

• Start date
  • Replies 282 Comments
  • Views 22,054 Views
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

cougar bait is meaksklearleand????

WOWWWWWWW

this is the story of the month, and almost certainly the greatest ghost bust on gl EVER to date!! unless I am forgetting something

WOW

what a scoop!!

I think ghosting is a self-fulfilling thing. People think all the top-level posters like jj, nicky, etc etc have a million ghosts, even though they don't really

but because people think they do, it makes them think they should have ghosts too

UNREAL

AMAZING

PHENOMENAL SCOOP BAGGIO!!!

Why matty why? That seems like a lot of work... Why did he do it?

Maybe all Cougar has is time. Time to post on two message boards. Time to write a book. Time to make videos. Time to simultaneously post as two or more people.

Wouldn't it be funny if he were really Enogsiwon? He did vow that one day he would breach our inner circle.

lol, why would Cougar post from the same IP for both usernames if he wanted to go undetected? He wanted to get caught?

I checked maersksealand's point history at SBR. He gives a lot of points to Brock Landers. Cougar is buddies with Brock. Hmmmm, maybe just a coincidence...

So is the poster marksealand at sbr also fake?

I'm betting that SBR maersk is also Cougar. Evidence #1:

Cougar votes for JJ as his favorite poster but mentions that the list of candidates has excluded notables: http://forum.sbrforum.com/players-talk/551071-who-your-favorite-sbr-poster-poll.html#post5317919

maersk quotes and completes CB's thought: http://forum.sbrforum.com/players-talk/551071-who-your-favorite-sbr-poster-poll.html#post5318365

This ties in nicely with post #45 here.

Disturbing. Very.

lol, why would Cougar post from the same IP for both usernames if he wanted to go undetected? He wanted to get caught?

I checked maersksealand's point history at SBR. He gives a lot of points to Brock Landers. Cougar is buddies with Brock. Hmmmm, maybe just a coincidence...

Or maybe not. I don't think it's a coincidence that maersksealand showed up two days after the Brock/Cougar baseball shindig.

I cannot properly express how deeply lame I think this was.

I guess anyone who posts over there as much as here can't be completely trusted. I think next few times CB posts here I will have to address him as maersksealand. Possibly spending that much time with Brock sent him over the edge today?

And Maekersland questioned my gender after the Brock/credit union incident and Cougar was banned.

I cannot properly express how deeply lame I think this was.

It would be one thing (but still lame) if the fake character was funny in a jovial kind of way. But this was mean spirited. And creepy.

Is he inthehole and extra innings too?

MrX
I knew something was off with that guy. Probably dangerous.

He's coming to stay with you, by the way. We'll be out of town.

How's the trip so far?

are you going on a keynote speaker tour?

Robyn, can you wake bread and get an official 'comment' about the issue.

I guess anyone who posts over there as much as here can't be completely trusted. I think next few times CB posts here I will have to address him as maersksealand. Possibly spending that much time with Brock sent him over the edge today?

I'll take a wild stab and say that he might not be returning. Not sure how he could explain something like this without sounding like an 8th grader.

Is he inthehole and extra innings too?

I'll assume that this is a serious question. Extra Innings outed himself very early on by making a video.

I'll take a wild stab and say that he might not be returning. Not sure how he could explain something like this without sounding like an 8th grader.

LOLZ complete and utter burial.

If I ever created a ghost I might make like 15-20 posts max with it and then be bored. At almost a thousand posts it isn't a joke anymore, it's schizophrenia.