• Replies 282 Comments
  • Views 21,954 Views

Baggio

DT
Since
Jan 25, 2010
Score
Tokens
Why do you create another user and argue with your self and other people you supposedly get along with?

Samesies. Great pic Coug. Real like hotties FTW

Do not be friends with him, he is a nothing, a worthless loser on two forums now. He should be banned here as well. SBR is a better without him and his cheap cooking.

He thinks he knows wine, too. He knows nothing but how to drink and go to ball games. If that is your goals in life so be it, a real man strives for more.

&

Post of the day! MF FTW...I tried to stay away but this is going to be the greatest thread in the history of this forum. Mark it down.

Get out of here I run this forum now.

&

I'm just going to go back to lurk mode for a bit. I honestly didn't know who exactly was being referred to in this thread but I sadly have to lump myself with some of those who have started posting here recently which is rather damn embarrassing.

This maersk dude's sole intent on a forum is just to bash other posters, especially Cougar, and endlessly start shit to try to cover the fact he doesn't belong on any gambling forum at all. I can tolerate it over there as they have the ignore function. If Gamelive does as well, then I'll just use that instead.

Shari we love you, don't leave us because of this idiot MS. Once he gets his routes he will be gone for weeks at a time.

kanodaacl.jpg

BAGGGGGGGGGGGGGIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

asdfiopy8uasp0f8yaspd[0f8yasp[df08ahyusd[f0u8a

wow best comeback post of all time.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

So, wait.

Cougar and maersksealand are roommates?!

OHHHHHH SNAP!!! Cougar got busted!! Really, I don't know what any of that means and care less.

and he's back!!!!

welcome back baggio

So when I was jerking off to mental images of how I pictured Shari, I was really rubbing one out to coug?? Unreal!!

Right. So now I can call you a jerkface. That was a total dick move. What the hell?

So when I was jerking off to mental images of hoe I pictured Shari, I was really rubbing one out to coug?? Unreal!!

blitty i think you misinterpreted something.

You gotta be shitting me.

Way to become a first-ballot Gamelive HOFer Baggio. Motherfokken BAGGIO!

So when I was jerking off to mental images of how I pictured Shari, I was really rubbing one out to coug?? Unreal!!

no, he was using Cougar's reply to what Shari posted. Her IP isn't listed.

how long has he been planning a return like this?

jesus. well done baggio.

Baggio!!!!!!

I don't know you.

But you aroused such excitement that I wanted to be a part of it all.