Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 168,370 Views
@plommer this is the kind of whacko shit I’m talking about........

View attachment 4628
I'm still just trying to understand... do you really believe that masks don't help reduce the spread of diseases?

Is the CDC lying in it's recommendation to wear them and it's claims that they work?

Are studies like this one in 2013 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3591312/) that show viruses spread into the air were reduced over 3x by masks a lie?

Are surgical masks, approved by the FDA as a medical device and designed to "prevent large droplets of bodily fluids that may contain viruses or other germs from escaping via the nose and mouth. They also protect against splashes and sprays from other people, such as those from sneezes and coughs", actually just for show?

The article you linked seems to be debating whether or not society continuing to wear masks is a good thing for our overall health and the spread of diseases, not whether wearing them should be required or government mandated. What exactly is the "whacko shit"?

The whacko shit is the push to wear masks indefinitely to prevent the spread of seasonal flu and common colds

30F5B8F1-66CB-4BD6-97F5-F7BC258E8A9A.jpeg

If we suggest (mandate) that people stop driving cars, less people will die in car accidents

got to love a well timed head butt

and for the record I wear a N95 mask and will be vaccinated

just hate the fuck out of anything mandated

I have been leading a mask-free life for many months but anti-maskers acting uppity and getting their asses kicked have been immense sources of schadenfreude.

If everyone were required by law to wear the same clothes there would we less gang violence (and less hate crimes on Muslims). Uniform America - save lives!

I have been leading a mask-free life for many months but anti-maskers acting uppity and getting their asses kicked have been immense sources of schadenfreude.
Looks like the guy grabbed his arm and headbutted him. Personally I would've enjoyed the video a lot more if the victim turned around and put that twats head through the window.

Looks like Ontario is going back into lockdown very shortly. Announcement tomorrow.

Ima be shipping a bunch more trinkets soon. :dance:

If everyone were required by law to wear the same clothes there would we less gang violence (and less hate crimes on Muslims). Uniform America - save lives!
Well people are required to wear clothes. Does this upset you?

Here's another thing, requiring proof of vaccination for entry/participation. That's effing insane. Certain communities, specifically blacks, have extremely low vaccination rates. Anyone who believes this is or should be the practice going forward is likely just using it as a proxy for what is quite obviously their racism.

It's basically test scores and college admission all over again. Racists will try anything.