Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 172,973 Views
Fun fact - Wimbledon has pandemic insurance and their annual premium is (was) 1.5M GBP. They're expecting a 114M GBP payout.

That’s why the cancelled so early

My guess is Trump has to act against WHO because he does not want to act against China. He has repeatedly been asked about action against China and he usually makes the same points: tens of billions of dollars in treasury through tariffs on Chinese products and China buying $150 billion of American pork, soybeans etc. Once in a while, he also says that something would happen but he is not going to tell anyone.

Japan has offered to assist its companies to move out of China as part of its stimulus package but the total amount of $2.2 billion seems too less.

Was part of plan to suffocate virus or for it to go extinct or something? Fill me in.
The plan was to see if the idiot public would bury itself quickly and easily. :clapsir: success on a scale never before imagined.
They always admitted that virus can't be stopped.

I'm sure they're having lots of fun at our expense, banging supermodels on private deep state islands.

I'm sure they have plenty of private land with pools and anything you like,, where no bitch ass is gonna call the cops on em for not obeying "social distancing"

so, everybody gonna go to Swedish model sooner or later, they just fuck with us for couple months. :thinking: hopefully.
get Dave to curl up in a ball, ...shit like that..

I'm sure they have plenty of private land with pools and anything you like,, where no bitch ass is gonna call the cops on em for not obeying "social distancing"
or #metoo for inappropriate touching. As if "appropriate touching" actually exists. As a 53 yr old dude all touching of the ladies is now inappropriate.

I know football has a penalty for "illegal touching". Nothing in real life though.

I know thsat's right brother Plomm :cripwalk:
the rich don't put up with that bullshit they bestow on us

What companies are profiting now, and don’t want pandemic to end?

All I came up with was Drizly.

probably all the delivery, home office, internet, tv, companies. Doesn't matter, cause they're all linked. Whenever there's a shake up, it's an opportunity for the assholes with money, to move from one thing to another. Only victim is the people

Uber getting BURIED yet still running THANK YOU FOR NOT RIDING UBER ads. Capitalism long game, boys.

Really excited that we’ve reached that point where 85% of all TV commercials are tailored for COVID-19.
Thank you for reminding me over and over again that we are all alone and that you are here for me.

so, everybody gonna go to Swedish model sooner or later, they just fuck with us for couple months. :thinking: hopefully.
get Dave to curl up in a ball, ...shit like that..

Yeah, remind me what your doing again to fight the oppression? Just worrying about your health?

:what:
We're all at various degrees of relative health.
For myself, I am concerned.

I mean of course I'm a big wuss so makes sense for me to be curled up and loving this or whatever. But what about you? Why are you taking this lying down? Why don't you go play street hockey with your buddies or get a pickup basketball game or something going? And then if anyone gives you shit for it point out your rights as an American and go down swinging because its better to die on your feet than to live on your knees? You've got it all figured out :thinking: so what are you doing about it?