Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 172,703 Views
Worries me when Fauci starts talking about tracing. Some prick gets virus and says he talked to me. Some pricks are gonna come knocking on my door? :hidesbehindsofa:

The thing with Trump is, he's genuinely sharp with trade/business, but he can't speak worth a shit.

I'm not saying every political leader should be an uppity academic like Obama but delivery and presentation should be at a minimal level.

My 6yo son is more coherent and doesn't throw nearly as many irrational tantrums.

Makes it really hard to trust the guy.

Worries me when Fauci starts talking about tracing. Some prick gets virus and says he talked to me. Some pricks are gonna come knocking on my door? :hidesbehindsofa:

Yeah. Contact tracing. Which the United States did zero of and that’s a big reason why I’ve been sitting in my fucking recliner for 14 hours a day snd why millions of people don’t have a job right now.

I guarantee South Korea did contact tracing.

Yeah. Contact tracing. Which the United States did zero of and that’s a big reason why I’ve been sitting in my fucking recliner for 14 hours a day snd why millions of people don’t have a job right now.

I guarantee South Korea did contact tracing.

You getting any exercise at all big guy?

You getting any exercise at all big guy?

I ride my bike 10-12 miles a day six days a week. But no gym obviously. When my rib heals I’ll try yoga in the house but I’m anticipating motivation issues doing yoga in the house compared to at my yoga studio

Now I know what they mean when they say it's gonna get worse before getting better. Fuck that Shit. Get the fucking asshole hospital their supplies, self quarantine the old (or anybody who wants). Treatment, pills, take our chances. Leave the people alone :mad: assholes

I ride my bike 10-12 miles a day six days a week. But no gym obviously. When my rib heals I’ll try yoga in the house but I’m anticipating motivation issues doing yoga in the house compared to at my yoga studio

10 miles a day? Nice! Hell if you’re doing that, enjoy the 14 hours on your recliner lol.

What about your kids. Do they let people see their kids now?

10 miles a day? Nice! Hell if you’re doing that, enjoy the 14 hours on your recliner lol.

The last 2 miles is the toughest. My legs and lungs feel ok by then but my nuts are completely numb from the seat. And that’s with padded bike shorts.

I have no idea how pro cyclists’ nuts can handle 100+ miles in a day for several days in a week

The last 2 miles is the toughest. My legs and lungs feel ok by then but my nuts are completely numb from the seat. And that’s with padded bike shorts.

I have no idea how pro cyclists’ nuts can handle 100+ miles in a day for several days in a week
Have you ruled out epididymitis?

I can't believe I'm talking about trons balls.

yep, just as I thought. "Oh in Italy they're choosing who lives or dies." :dontpanic:
If you need ventilator, you're toast. Only reason to go to hospital is if they giving out that hydroclorequin(?)

Um, those numbers show about a third recovering after being on a ventilator.

not quite. And those that do recover, typically have big problems. Very reasonable, especially for older patients, to decline this.
The idea that some huge number of patients are unnecessarily dying, because doctors are having to prioritize ventilators, is at best purposeful, misleading fear mongering.
And it puts into question how many lives are actually being lost due to system being overrun.
Bottom line, current insufficient number of ventilators (if that's even true) isn't gonna double the death rate, or even raise it by 5%

Last edited:
Idiot films and boasts about large crowd gathering and not giving a fok about coronavirus, get arrested for being an idiot

Such a shame. They are fighting for freedom from imperialists and those powerful families who are controlling this world. Salute to Bolsheviks.