Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 172,703 Views
Gotta say, I found it quite labor intensive shaving the head.

For some reason I assumed it would be simple and no-fuss - but it's actually quite a lot of fuss.

Next time, I'll probably just stick with the choppy buzzcut even if I do look like I'm straight from Auschwitz.

I wonder if it'd look better if people who shaved their heads paint it black or get tattoo

Barbershops are an essential service for sure

“The first epidemic we’ve had has shown us what a health care system is really about. Thank God that our [financial] ‘optimizers’ did not manage to finish reforming the Russian health care system to the American standard"

Kay

NcMovt1.jpg

:D After seeing this I'm going the baseball cap way! RJ, one of Muddy's pics needs to become a smilie! No idea what it would mean though! Any ideas?

Trump going off the rails in this press conference

I lol’d

:fiverahhh:

I thought maybe you were going to criticize like most here do what he had to say! Trump goes overboard for me at times with his name calling but he is funny as hell!

I thought maybe you were going to criticize like most here do what he had to say! Trump goes overboard for me at times with his name calling but he is funny as hell!
Trump so much more genuine, and a real person, than the average hack in the political class.
Technically he should be a polar opposite of my views politically. But compared to the robots, and pure evil, that make up our politics, he's kind of a regular guy