Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 171,999 Views

"The exceptional accusations from Moscow came the same day U.S., British and Dutch officials accused Russian military intelligence of being behind multiple cyberattacks."

You distrust the US government to the point where you believe nothing they say, but Russia government blasts off this claim out of nowhere three years ago in response to getting called out for cyberattacks and you roll with it.

Cool.

"The exceptional accusations from Moscow came the same day U.S., British and Dutch officials accused Russian military intelligence of being behind multiple cyberattacks."

You distrust the US government to the point where you believe nothing they say, but Russia government blasts off this claim out of nowhere three years ago in response to getting called out for cyberattacks and you roll with it.

Cool.
Coolie may still be loyal to the mother country.

Cool.
So I should believe the imperialist Russiagaters, who have 800 military bases all over the world, but I shouldn't mention what Russian officials say :👌

And let me guess, Paul, who questions what these pricks are doing in these biolabs is a Kremlin agent, ...obviously

So I should believe the imperialist Russiagaters, who have 800 military bases all over the world, but I shouldn't mention what Russian officials say :👌
I was just pointing out the lack of consistency. If you don't trust authority, trust NO authority. You always just seem to "trust" whoever is in line with what you already believe anyway.

Which is fine, go nuts, it's your life. It's just bizarre from the outside looking in.

Just because I'm bringing something up doesn't mean I'm trusting anything.
If somebody has something to say, I'm happy to let everybody's view be heard.
And no I don't believe the empire has benevolent intentions. I suppose that people are unaware of the US involvement and funding in biological work (and all kinds of shit) all over the world. I'm just pointing out that official accusations have been made, and it's at least a point of contention. Who you believe is up to you.

Cdc advises fully vaxxed can nix the mask indoor and out.

Oh happy day.

8,563 total (probably overcounted) deaths under 40 years old and we locked the place down for over a year.

Jesus. What a shame. All because we couldn't stand to ask our selfish do nothing elderly to us all a solid and stay home. Fucking boomers.

8,563 total (probably overcounted) deaths under 40 years old and we locked the place down for over a year.

Jesus. What a shame. All because we couldn't stand to ask our selfish do nothing elderly to us all a solid and stay home. Fucking boomers.
Pretty mind blowing isn’t it?

I think a 8 week lock down would have been sufficient.

I wonder how many economies never recover?

cosign.

my son will not have to wear a mask for the last week of school

this has been the most bizarre school year

TN has officially lifted the mask mandate.

WHY THE FOK DID I GET THE VACCINE?

Like seriously wtf was the purpose??

TN has officially lifted the mask mandate.

WHY THE FOK DID I GET THE VACCINE?

Like seriously wtf was the purpose??
You don't think there is a correlation between masks not being required anymore and people being vaccinated?